Journal of a Shy Person (FivePebbles)

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 20 Aug 2024
It’s my birthday

Re: Journal of a Shy Person (FivePebbles)

Post by Peel »

Congrats man! Very nice pics and quick WD as well. Your body felt impatient but your mind still needed some patience.

Hope for the next one soon.
Greg
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 29 Aug 2024

Post by Greg »

Congrats!
Texanguy
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Congrats on the WD!
dkj87
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by dkj87 »

Congrats! That's really cool.
Bigfalcon
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 3
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 26 Dec 2023

Post by Bigfalcon »

Congratulations.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Oct 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Congrats on the WD!
FivePebbles
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by FivePebbles »

Thank you to those who have congratulated me. And to those who have inquired about my "other embarrassing fetish" (mostly in DMs), this is my answer.
First, I enjoy learning about most fetishes. But some of them I just cannot hear about because I am repulsed by the content. I still do believe that people should largely be allowed to do what they like within thwir own homes, so I want it to be known that none of what I say here is a judgement of the aspects I dislike.
So, for those who are curious: I have a diaper fetish. I was not completely honest when I implied it was a new one. After all, it stems from my fetish for underwear. Due to being a bedwetter, I had to wear this type of underwear every night until around the age of ten. If there is a childhood precursor to wet dreams (not the bedwetting, of course) with dry orgasms, then I probably had one or a few while wearing diapers or pull-ups at night.
Now, let me define what this fetish is, in my case. There are many things associated with a diaper fetish (at least here in the United States) that I do not myself enjoy. "Adult baby" means acting younger than you actually are, usually playacting as a baby or young child, and is common enough that the BDSM-style abbreviation for those with diaper fetishes is "AB/DL", or "Adult Baby/Diaper Lover". I am not into this at all. The other thing is, of course, use of a diaper. I am fine with urination (I kind of have to be, since I did so much of it as a child), but defecation is such a turn-off for me, as I imagine it would be for many people.
Putting that image out of your head (and mine), while I may enjoy diapers sexually, I also kind of wish they weren't so stigmatized. If I could, I'd wear diapers pretty frequently. They just feel nice, but I also have some issues with using bathrooms. If I use them in the middle of the night, it's often very difficult for me to go back to sleep. There are times when I struggle to get back into things I abandoned to use the facilities when necessary. And there was a time when I was on a heavy IV drip to recover from acute dehydration due to sickness, and I really disliked having to plan how to relocate myself to the bathroom every five to ten minutes, as well as actually doing that. I will acknowledge that using diapers has flaws, but so does using the bathroom at inconvenient times.
I don't really have a good conclusion, but I hope that I made you think something new, whether that be "diapers are useful and normal people can use them", or just increased tolerance.
Last edited by FivePebbles on Thu Oct 17, 2024 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Phluc
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Foreskin status: Intact
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 19 Dec 2023

Post by Phluc »

Congrats on the WD!