Tactical Log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Mar 2024

Re: Tactical Log

Post by tacticaldreamer »

Hey, updating the log today. No wd to report, horny levels were normal to low. MW as usual.
For the majority of last week i was not sleeping in my own bed and i hoped to avoid a WD, which went well. I didn't break the ab streak, just hoped. Enjoyed hikes, saunas and good food, refreshed as of today.
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Hi all, thought i'd update the log since i haven't in a while. During this month of september and the change of weather from summer to fall i've been kind of down on the mood, and had no WDs, no leaks, just kind of flatlined. Didn't even view much arousing content, maybe once. School started too.
I have been meaning to log at the start of this week, where three nights in a row i had memorable dreams of having a WD, to no avail.
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

If i count correctly, today is day 186 of abstaining and i managed to get a wd today, 4 hours after falling asleep. Some of the stress i experienced the past three weeks got relieved this weekend and my brain decided to act on it. My sleep schedule is still broken since i went to sleep late. The dream was about a woman receiving a facial shot, that was the point of orgasm, don't remember anything else from the dream.
dkj87
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by dkj87 »

Awesome, congrats!
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 30 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Keep going strong! :D
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Oct 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Congrats on the WD tactical!