Tactical Log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Mar 2024

Tactical Log

Post by tacticaldreamer »

Hey all, after missing out on a log on the previous forum, i decided to make one in spirit of getting back on AB after turning to MB more frequently in the past couple of years. (and started playing more with my prostate in the last year, milking it from time to time)
This year I've experienced three WDs already, i don't remember the dreams though. The first one woke me up, i took a photo and went back to sleep naked. The second one i slept through completely, and the third one that happened about two weeks ago woke me up but i instantly fell back asleep.

I sense one coming soon, was expecting it last night but my sleep wasn't good, had a hard time falling asleep so much i dreamed first thing of fixing my car in a strange way, that was at 1am, then i woke up from too much heat about 3 am and another time from my back hurting at 5 am and again at 6. I took a tiny dose of kratom about 4 hours before going to bed, don't know if it was why i slept bad. I wasn't very tired after waking up though.
► Show Spoiler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hardwood
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Other
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Re: Tactical Log

Post by Hardwood »

That’s a big mess! Had it soaked in a bit or is that straight after it happened?
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Hardwood wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:53 am That’s a big mess! Had it soaked in a bit or is that straight after it happened?
It might be a while after it happened, i didn't wake up right after, maybe 10-15 minutes after. It was a really pleasant feeling to wake up to.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Congrats! :clap: Hopefully your next one happens soon. Good luck with your goals!
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
Scott
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 27
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 31 May 2024

Post by Scott »

Way to go! Congrats on your abstaining as well as that big mess.
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Day 12 AB, some pre leaking during the night. Started taking zinc yesterday. Thanks for the support guys.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Congrats!
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Day (night?) 13 AB, woke up twice during the night, once at 1 am, second time at 4:30, hard with a buzzing feeling in the prostate, which was pretty pleasant. I remember dreaming non-sexual. Nothing else to report. Have been sleeping this weekend in a pair of cotton shorts, very loose and roomy for my balls.
jamie
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 25
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs

Post by jamie »

That looks like a nice wet dream indeed. Were you on your back or stomach when this happened?
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Day 14 AB, noticing pre leakage after easy to get erections, probably the zinc effect kicking in. I dreamed non-sexual, got full 6 hours of sleep without waking up. Horniness levels are lower than last week were. Had blue balls on friday and sunday.
jamie wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:32 pmWere you on your back or stomach when this happened?
I was sleeping on the back, as usual for me.