Blog of a Middle Age Ejacalating Man

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Re: Blog of a Middle Age Ejacalating Man

Post by Texanguy »

Airrad wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:04 pm Decided to have a nude night tonight but I feel really pent up and horny even though I'm not hard
Being horny without an erection seems to be a natural part of extended AB. It can be argued that regular MB prompts people to wear clothes when they don't have to, and that extended AB frees them from that compulsion. Different way of looking at the same thing.
Airrad
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 01 May 1924

Re: Blog of a Middle Age Ejacalating Man

Post by Airrad »

Texanguy wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 6:10 am
Airrad wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:04 pm Decided to have a nude night tonight but I feel really pent up and horny even though I'm not hard
Being horny without an erection seems to be a natural part of extended AB. It can be argued that regular MB prompts people to wear clothes when they don't have to, and that extended AB frees them from that compulsion. Different way of looking at the same thing.
Didn't realise that was a thing