Tactical Log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
leojames93
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 07 Sep 1909

Re: Tactical Log

Post by leojames93 »

Congrats
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Mar 2024

Post by tacticaldreamer »

hsmith wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:17 pm Congrats! Are they always this regular for you? Impressive streak!
in the past yes, but at the start of this AB period they were not. Thanks
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Unexpected WD today, three hours after going to sleep, i had yet another, but small wd.
In the dream i remember i had two hours to complete some sort of school assignment and in the last twenty minutes i really felt like i needed to take a leak and i started holding back, like a kegel exercise. The need to urinate was got so strong i thought i was going to piss myself when i felt the pressure rising. And in that moment i ejaculated briefly and ruined my sheets and mattress cover which i washed the other day because i slept naked :? :lol:
So i got up, cleaned up and went to take a leak, which i also did before going to sleep, must've drank a lot in the evening.
Now in the morning i'm very sensitive to having an erection.
► Show Spoiler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dkj87
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by dkj87 »

That's awesome. Were you sleeping on your front or did it shoot up on (I assume that's a picture of) your belly?
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

dkj87 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 2:07 am That's awesome. Were you sleeping on your front or did it shoot up on (I assume that's a picture of) your belly?
Yes, sleeping on my back. Whatever got on the mattress is what becomes thinner a short while after ejaculating and runs down. I was processing what happened and also had to reach for something to clean up with.
dkj87
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by dkj87 »

Makes sense!
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Waking up with hard MW, however no pre leaks, almost as if my body emptied itself with the two wds in a row. Feeling energized.
i89rt5
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude

Post by i89rt5 »

keep going, I wouldn't be surprised if next WD comes soon, but don't hold your breath. You already got your "pair" this time. It tends to occur in pairs.
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Hey, i had another WD today. About 4 hours into sleeping. I was dreaming about stroking it (sometimes i stroke the morning wood) and i felt like i went over the edge. Natural reaction - tighten PC muscles. After holding for a while i felt like i can't hold it anymore and was sad that i broke my AB streak and started shooting. It didn't feel like a regular shot and i quickly realized i had a wd. Felt so nice but the sheets got ruined today. All part of the fun!
i89rt5
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude

Post by i89rt5 »

congratulations on getting yet another WD so quickly!!!