Starting my journey

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Alfonso777
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 18 Dec 2023

Starting my journey

Post by Alfonso777 »

Hi everyone I am very happy to be here, when I was younger I had many wet dreams , I hope to have them again. I have a question, I am 47 years old I hope it is not too late for a wet dreams, abstinence to have a wet dream affect the prostate or not? And the other question is that sometimes I do Kegels that affect wet dreams?
eric_andrew
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Re: Starting my jorney

Post by eric_andrew »

There's some indication that fewer orgasms is correlated with prostate issues, but I think it's mostly earlier in life. I think it was a study that found 21+ orgasms a month was associated with less prostate cancer. Not sure if changing habits at age 47 has any impact, it doesn't seem to have been studied. I'm in my mid-40s and have maintained around 20 a month my entire adult life, so I'm hoping that's got my prostate in good shape even though I'm having way fewer orgasms now.
Alfonso777
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 18 Dec 2023

Re: Starting my jorney

Post by Alfonso777 »

Hi Eric andrew, thanks , I have not eyaculated for 4 days, I will continue to see what happens