Charles's log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
charlesdream
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 3
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 20 Jul 2024

Charles's log

Post by charlesdream »

I would like to start this thread to encourage myself to continue with my journey of abstinence. I am trying it for the first time ever, and am 4 days in but starting to struggle which I imagine is very normal. I am just hornier than I have ever been before! It genuinely feels like I could orgasm just from getting sidetracked in my daydreams. If it results in more wet dreams though, that would be pretty cool.
charlythemoose
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Aug 2024

Re: Charles's log

Post by charlythemoose »

welcome Charles and good luck through your ABing journey
charlesdream
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours

Post by charlesdream »

I knew I was feeling overly horny! I work up after about 4 hours of sleep to find that I had ejaculated. I think it had just happened as I woke up since the semen is not soaked in but I didn't feel it at all. I did wake from a nightmare though but I don't remember what that was about. That has been happening to me a lot lately. Chest pounding and sweating like crazy and an unbelievable fear in my brain.

I will keep abstaining for now. I don't think this has made me less horny thought so it will still be a challenge lol.

An odd thing I will note is that I find my wet dreams to smell much stronger than normal ejaculations. I thought it was maybe because it would sit around in my underwear for hours, but I am almost certain I woke up just after this happened and it smelled very strong.

I am unsure if I really want to share pictures but I thought it is in the spirit of what others are doing so I will. I can't say I will always remember to take one though!
IMG20240725.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jul 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

congrats dude!!! especially with your first WD so soon after joining!!!

pics are needed but it:
1. gives others motivation to continue/start ab
2. provides evidence in case some accuse of lying (not common here but just a thought)
3. exciting to see your load size, consistency etc
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Congrats on the WD Charles and good luck with the abstaining!
charlesdream

Post by charlesdream »

Another wet dream! 21 days after starting to abstain if my math is right. I haven't even been struggling with abstaining too much anymore, I just haven't been in the mood for sex and so it just happens naturally. I am still horny a lot, but so tired and stressed that I would rather just sleep when I get home.

I don't at all remember the dream, it happened pretty soon after I fell asleep though. And it completely slipped my mind to take a picture. It surprisingly wasn't a big load, I would have thought much more would come out after so long compared to my previous routine of 1-3 times MBing per day.
dkj87
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by dkj87 »

That's really cool, nice work! For whatever reason I don't dream much as an adult, so I wouldn't worry about not remembering what was in your actual dream. It's great you've gotten to experience it again though.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Keep up the awesome work! Do you find that AB is helping or hindering with stress? Or is stress "normally" in your daily routine?
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
charlesdream

Post by charlesdream »

I think I am 45 days now, and still abstaining. I haven't had any wet dreams since my last, but today at work I ejaculated in my pants. I got a bit lost in my daydreams. It scared the crap out of me! But other than that I am not particularly horny believe it or not.

Seqiro wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:15 pm Keep up the awesome work! Do you find that AB is helping or hindering with stress? Or is stress "normally" in your daily routine?
Sorry for the late reply, I thought I sent it but something must have went wrong. I would say it is neither helping nor hurting, I am typically an easily stressed person and right now for the past while it has been particularly bad. But it's not gotten better or worse since starting to abstain.
dkj87
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by dkj87 »

Might have to check with the judges if a daydream ejaculation counts as a wet dream! I would vote yes lol