Curious About Exploring Long-term AB

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Nate
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 1
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Curious About Exploring Long-term AB

Post by Nate »

Hi, I’ve AB for several weeks before with no WD. There have been a few dreams with mild sexual content, but I was left dry.

So far I’ve learned several things from WDF: (1) waiting at least a couple days makes MB feel better and produces more semen, (2) waiting five days can increase the sexual desire to where I feel really excited about the idea of sex without physical stimulation, and (3) without sex for some time a man one way or another WILL ejaculate (by MB or WD).

I don’t want to pressure myself with the expectation of WD, but I do want to explore the benefits and experience of extended AB. For now it doesn’t matter if a period of AB ends with MB. However, I hope to wait until I feel most horny and can’t stop thinking about it before I release. Another thing I want to try is after release going into another period of AB even though I often still feel full after such a long period of AB and heightened arousal. I hope these approaches will lead to more interesting experiences and provide more fun with my sexuality - WD would be icing on the cake.

I think it will be helpful to start with going a week between releases and only doing it once on weekends. After some more experience, I can try for longer periods. The goal is to enjoy the experience and try to enjoy the horniness. Hopefully, I can adjust to the increased sexuality and good things will come from it!

Currently, I am 2 days from release and feel a bit more horny as expected but not overwhelmed.
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Mar 2024

Re: Curious About Exploring Long-term AB

Post by tacticaldreamer »

Try it and have fun, welcome to the forum!
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jul 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

Nate wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:57 pm Hi, I’ve AB for several weeks before with no WD. There have been a few dreams with mild sexual content, but I was left dry.

So far I’ve learned several things from WDF: (1) waiting at least a couple days makes MB feel better and produces more semen, (2) waiting five days can increase the sexual desire to where I feel really excited about the idea of sex without physical stimulation, and (3) without sex for some time a man one way or another WILL ejaculate (by MB or WD).

I don’t want to pressure myself with the expectation of WD, but I do want to explore the benefits and experience of extended AB. For now it doesn’t matter if a period of AB ends with MB. However, I hope to wait until I feel most horny and can’t stop thinking about it before I release. Another thing I want to try is after release going into another period of AB even though I often still feel full after such a long period of AB and heightened arousal. I hope these approaches will lead to more interesting experiences and provide more fun with my sexuality - WD would be icing on the cake.

I think it will be helpful to start with going a week between releases and only doing it once on weekends. After some more experience, I can try for longer periods. The goal is to enjoy the experience and try to enjoy the horniness. Hopefully, I can adjust to the increased sexuality and good things will come from it!

Currently, I am 2 days from release and feel a bit more horny as expected but not overwhelmed.
as we just talked about in chat, I hope briefs will help you achieve a wet dream vs loose uncomfortable boxers to bed.....
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
Nate
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 1
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by Nate »

Early this morning I had a release that I was awake for. It was earlier than waiting for the weekend, but that’s okay because I’m exploring long-term AB starting with a week with no expectation of a WD for now.

As the days went on and I avoided releasing, I felt the familiar sense of fullness of AB increasing. I think that’s my seminal vesicles getting more sensitive. It’s like a feeling of sensitivity between my anal sphincter and bladder. Getting aroused, having a full bladder, and some flatulence or bowel movements may press on the sense of fullness and I’ll feel sensations in various parts of my groin area.

I was playing with some ideas I got many years ago from a website written by a guy that went by David Sebringsil (it’s still on web.archive.org at Sebringsil.com on some of the archives from 2019 and before). The main idea last night was to spend the night (or at least as long as I could stand it) in an athletic cup. I put it on, enjoyed the feeling for a while, and then fell quickly asleep. I awoke around 3am with my penis pressing a noticeably into the cup and needing to pee. I waited around 15-20 minutes trying to see if I could get comfortable again while still in bed, but determined I really needed to use the restroom. After finishing at the toilet I put the cup back on over my now more erect penis and went back to bed to see what would happen. The cup was very tight and my foreskin retracted making it very sensitive to the pressure. There wasn’t really any way anything was getting more comfortable, but I determined to wait it out for a while. After maybe 20-30 minutes I really felt like I needed to get back to sleep, so I took it all off and finished manually to release.

I woke up this morning feeling a bit meh, but okay and hoping to get back to that state of fullness and see what there is to explore if I take release off the table, at least for a while. Maybe I’ll wait at least another 5 days and see what happens.