Most awkward wet dream you ever had?

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Mar 2024

Most awkward wet dream you ever had?

Post by tacticaldreamer »

Reading up on the archive and reading some funny stories i decided to make an new-old thread, originally by user wetdreamsareawesome.

What was your most awkward wet dream? It could be the dream itself or the time you had it or a combination of the two.

I'll start. It was a long time ago, maybe 6 years, but it was so vivid i still remember it clearly. I don't remember the consequences why, but i was sleeping outside of the dorm i was staying at at the time. I was sleeping on the parking lot, next to the sidewalk, sleeping on just some covers and with sheets over me. It could have been around 6-7 AM because there were people walking on the sidewalk to the school. I felt like i was cold and wanted to cover myself after being awoken from sleep in the dream. When i was attempting to cover myself unsuccessfully, hands tangled (as usual in dreams), i just started ejaculating in that moment with people walking by me half-assedly covered up. :oops: After i covered myself i went back to sleep and hoped noone else would see what happened.

One other strange dream i had, not 100% sure if it was a wd, because it's been a long time ago. But it was in a setting where i found myself in a small town, butt naked, having no clue where my clothes went. I remember running through the town somewhere down the hill with just my hand covering my privates, crossing people on the sidewalk. I was very worried for having absolute lack of anything to wear.
Colin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Re: Most awkward wet dream you ever had?

Post by Colin »

I had a wet dream while staying overnight at a buddy’s house when I was in high school.
jamie
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 25
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by jamie »

Colin wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:03 am I had a wet dream while staying overnight at a buddy’s house when I was in high school.
So what were some of the awkward details? How old were you at the time? Do you remember the dream?
Colin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs

Post by Colin »

jamie wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:17 pm
Colin wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:03 am I had a wet dream while staying overnight at a buddy’s house when I was in high school.
So what were some of the awkward details? How old were you at the time? Do you remember the dream?
I made a mess in the guest room bed.
bruceduncan
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 30 Jul 2024

Post by bruceduncan »

I had an unexpected wet dream as a babysitter while resting on the couch, waiting for the parents to come home very late. I was in my late teens. I had a very embarrassing stain and noticeable odor. I don't remember if they reacted or not.
Undies-rich
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Mar 2024

Post by Undies-rich »

Mine was when I went on a school trip to Washington D.C. and had to share a room with 3 guys. Well luckily the guy who had to share a bed with me didn’t want to sleep in the same bed, so he slept on the floor. I don’t remember the dream, but I woke up early in the morning having a wet dream, and I panicked. So I got up and ran to the bathroom to clean up and make it not obvious that I had a wet spot in my shorts, nobody wore just undies, boo. Luckily they didn’t notice (or didn’t say anything) but I felt like I dodged a bullet. Of course I like to have wet dreams now, so I try, but it’s not as easy.