The 90 days of NeverWDb4

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
NeverWDb4
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 20 Sep 2023

Re: The 90 days of NeverWDb4

Post by NeverWDb4 »

Day 2 of October AB

Today was a good day, I had my haircut and it looked pretty nice but my problem started when I came home from the salon. I was watching the menendez brothers show on Netflix and there was a scene when one of the brother was in the showers and his pp was fully exposed. It was hung, proper huge. That was issue 1

I took a shower and decided to freeball for comfort and I suddenly had raging boners, there were multiple even when I left the shower and started doing gardening stuff. That was issue 2 however I enjoy the natural hornies that came from this. This also allowed my favourite thing to happen: a precum leak although it was tiny.

I had the urges to get back into kegels but specifically naked kegels as being naked allows you to see more clearly the muscles working or being activated, so I searched on Google and found a tutorial on this but it was on a sexually explicit site so I searched up whether P could be educational which someone believe it could. I watched the video but rather talking about kegels alone, he was also promoting edging and how to last longer in bed. This was the biggest red flag as he started beating his meat rapidlybit luckily I managed to close the tab or else things would have escalated.

I waa watching TT earlier and some guy was live talking about how P ruins your life and asked him the question whether P could be educational but he took it to far and rather answering my question calmly (as Dumbledore said), he started berating me on why I could even think that. I agree what education purpose could choking or spitting on your partner give but I was referring to these video where individuals are solo, teaching you about certain aspects of the human body.
Seqiro
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 30 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Its good that you can find the self dicipline to be able to hit the brakes and change the situaton that could lead to negative results with your AB goals. Keep up the awesome work! :)
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
NeverWDb4
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 20 Sep 2023

Post by NeverWDb4 »

Day 13 - Pre/Piss

I had quite a busy day away from my phone today until I had the urges again around 7pm. I was moderately aroused but had the feeling that I needed to pee so I stopped. When I got to the bathroom, I noticed that there was some pre on my tip so I tried to squeeze it out which let some out but not enough to drip it (which I really want to happen) so I went to pee whilst trying to stop it at the same time (kegels I guess) but no pre came out so I let it flow and there were yellow pee which were dangling like precum. Idk what this could mean but it was exciting to see again, practically a year apart.