Ican's Log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Dannykyro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 2
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 28 Aug 2024

Re: Ican's Log

Post by Dannykyro »

Glad to see your back man. I had an old account that seems to have been lost and I think I remember you but I don't know for 100 %. I've also started back up with Abstaining and really trying to quit my masturbation pillow humping habit for many reasons which are to long to explain on here (posted them on my own log) but yeah we can do this bro!
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Sep 2023

Post by icandoitoo »

Dannykyro wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:47 am Glad to see your back man. I had an old account that seems to have been lost and I think I remember you but I don't know for 100 %. I've also started back up with Abstaining and really trying to quit my masturbation pillow humping habit for many reasons which are to long to explain on here (posted them on my own log) but yeah we can do this bro!
Hey man, thanks! We got this!!
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by icandoitoo »

Woke up multiple times in the night rock solid. Nothing to report.

This morning after using the restroom #2, quite a bit of milky white fluid ran out. Super sticky and messy. Assuming from prostate pressure.
Dannykyro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 2
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 28 Aug 2024

Post by Dannykyro »

See bro idk what day your really on but that's never happen to me yet. I don't really even wake up with an erection anymore and I'm only 25. I guess I'll just have to wait and see lol.
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by icandoitoo »

Well, I'm calling this day 1 since release. Made it 24 days. While I did not MB, I do believe I caused the release. Same situation as many times before as I was JUST dozing off my heart started racing and felt the pressure building below. Only this time I DID push down into the mattress. The pressure on my head caused me to explode. I feel like it was never ending....spurt after spurt and MORE than I have ever ejac.

Additionally extremely sticky and smelled very very bleachy (am I the only one this happens to...extra sticky and bleachy when it's more WD/SE than MB?)
Phluc
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Foreskin status: Intact
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 19 Dec 2023

Post by Phluc »

I can relate to the bleach/chlorine-like smell. Seems to be stronger the longer I abstain, whether WD, MB, or HF
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by icandoitoo »

Hey gents. Still here still going strong. I lost track what day I'm on from my post here that I released...until day. Nothing much to report.
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by icandoitoo »

Sat night I reset...didn't MB, but similar experience to the last. Pushed down on mattress and held down too long.... Starting day 2 now.
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by icandoitoo »

Updating. No release since Sat. Today tbuzz hit hard. Anything brushing against my chest, air in armpit hair, underwear brushing the trimmed hairs on my sac have me on edge.

I just went to the restroom and per typical at about week 1 after using the bathroom had slight release of prost fluid....

Note: I have been extra focused on fskin restoration in the last couple of weeks. I'm noticing the head is shinier. Also having more sensitivity. Not sure if this is related to the extra tbuzz or not.

Keeping going.