Ican's Log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Sep 2023

Ican's Log

Post by icandoitoo »

So, many of you that know I've been around here for years know that I actually stumbled on this site learning what happened and how to cope with it. I was quite a bit older than most when I had my first WD (learned to MB way too early).

Anyway most of my WD were more traumatizing because the dream was usually that I was peeing and I'd wake up thinking I peed the bed. Ugh! Terrifying freaky feeling.

As a result of this site I've learned to "cope" with it and have even somewhat learned to 'look forward' to it. More than anything I enjoy the tbuzz/extra manly feeling, but I know with that feeling comes the risk of WD.

Today I unexpectedly (too busy to mb and also not feeling great) find myself either day 8 or day 9. Since I wasn't actively abing I can't recall my last day of mb. I believe it was Saturday the 4th.

Since I'm already this far along I'll see how it goes to keep with it. Yesterday lots of random horny moments. Overnight woke several tines rock hard and "throbbing'....almost painfully hard in my underwear.

Here's to keeping going. (Fingers crossed)
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Re: Ican's Log

Post by Mikey42 »

You got this! Your username says so.
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by icandoitoo »

Well, I regret to admit day 1. Last night after thinking and viewing things I thought I was going to have an HFO. But ended up touching and busting. Surprisingly I don't have the normal flatline today. Still have a little edge/buzz.
Squeeze2
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 30 Oct 2023

Post by Squeeze2 »

It happens, man! Enjoy that buzz and don't beat yourself up because then you'll just be more likely to do it again.

What is an HFO? New term to me!
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jul 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

Squeeze2 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:27 pm It happens, man! Enjoy that buzz and don't beat yourself up because then you'll just be more likely to do it again.

hands free orgasm either through spontaneous orgasm or something like nipple rubbing. The old forum had a section with common terms and abbreviations we use on this site.
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
Squeeze2
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 30 Oct 2023

Post by Squeeze2 »

NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:44 pm
Squeeze2 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:27 pm It happens, man! Enjoy that buzz and don't beat yourself up because then you'll just be more likely to do it again.

hands free orgasm either through spontaneous orgasm or something like nipple rubbing. The old forum had a section with common terms and abbreviations we use on this site.
Ah! Ok, thanks for the explanation. Man, my nips can get pretty sensitive when I'm horny, but never had an orgasm from just touching them. That would be cool!

I love your avatar btw! What is that from?
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jul 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

yeah my first HFO was 2024 and I haven't looked back. the profile pic is something I found by searching on Google.
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by icandoitoo »

Interesting 12 hours. I'm only on day 3 as of now, but last night I woke up MULTIPLE times rock hard. Like, borderline painfully hard. To the point when I awakened this AM my briefs were stretched out and kind of droopy/saggy.
Today got hit with strong tbuzz. Those who've seen me here for years know that normally for me say 6 or 7 is when tbuzz typically begins. It's been good but unusual. Feeling my Tshirt brush against my body is even "exciting".
Let's see how it goes.
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by icandoitoo »

Hello. Im back. I started ab'ing due to MB becoming a daily addiction again. I am currently in either day 17 or 18. Initially didn't "start" intentionally but it became a topic of conversation with a friend to stop it - so I decided since I'd already ab'd a couple of days I'd keep going.

Last night had a somewhat sexual dream. I actually woke up to a text from my friend at like 3am. When I fell back asleep I started dreaming about that friend who was putting on condom after condom and then changing to a new one over and over again. The last one he handed me was full and warm...I woke up with leakage but no wd. Weird....how seeing the text triggered a dream about him.
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by icandoitoo »

Last night I went to use the bathroom before bed and felt a few chunks of cum pass out in my urine. I wasn't super surprised because I had been chatting with a couple guys here and turned on off and on.
Nothing to report from the night however I have been running errands today with basically NO arousal at all. Just now when I used the bathroom global and global of milky chunky semen passed with the urine. If you've never experienced this all I can tell you is, it's a weird experience. No "o" but yet some how it does feel a bit pleasurable....has anyone else experienced it like this?