Charles's log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
goodlife
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 15
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Re: Charles's log

Post by goodlife »

Me too
2x4
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 64
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by 2x4 »

Interesting to hear you had an SE (spontaneous ejaculation), normally I don't get to that point in my daydreams but I have been ABing for a while now so I can usually tell when I am on the verge of something happening. I wouldn't say this counts as breaking your streak, as long as you didn't do it intentionally. Best of luck for another WD just around the corner, I think that's a good sign you will get one soon. Good luck Charles!
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 13 Sep 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

charlesdream wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:37 am I think I am I am 45 days now, and still abstaining. I haven't had any wet dreams since my last, but today at work I ejaculated in my pants. I got a bit lost in my daydreams. It scared the crap out of me! But other than that I am not particularly horny believe it or not.
idk how I missed this post!!!! wow I've only ever had one laying in bed trying to go asleep and that was like 2013!

hopefully there wasnt too much of a mess and it wasn't noticable from others....how bad was it?

do you think the constant support/tightness of briefs caused the likelihood of the SE?

still exciting! good luck with future SE/WD and ab streak!
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
charlesdream
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 3
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 20 Jul 2024

Post by charlesdream »

NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:50 pm hopefully there wasnt too much of a mess and it wasn't noticable from others....how bad was it?
It wasn't too bad I rushed straight to the toilet before it soaked through my pants.

I had another wet dream this morning, I woke up ejaculating. It felt terrifying, my heart was beating so fast and I don't remember the dream, but obviously my body thought it was sexy. But the instant I woke up I was just frightened.
goodlife
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 15
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by goodlife »

It didn’t feel good?
charlesdream
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 3
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 20 Jul 2024

Post by charlesdream »

goodlife wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 3:54 pm It didn’t feel good?
Not at all I only felt panic. I suspect just because my heart was racing and it confused my brain into thinking I was panicking.