Nolo's Log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Nolotast1
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Jun 2024

Re: Nolo's Log

Post by Nolotast1 »

Day 37, I was going for a walk and felt a sudden urge to pee or something like that and a tiny bit of cum came out again. Lots of precum too. Hopefully this isn't affecting my chances of having a WD. I have no idea how to add photos but i had to change underwear hahaha. Having quite a few dreams recently nothing sexual but hopefully that's a good sign. That's all. Hopefully something fun soon :)
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Dec 2023

Post by Peel »

Nolotast1 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:08 pm Day 37, I was going for a walk and felt a sudden urge to pee or something like that and a tiny bit of cum came out again. Lots of precum too. Hopefully this isn't affecting my chances of having a WD. I have no idea how to add photos but i had to change underwear hahaha. Having quite a few dreams recently nothing sexual but hopefully that's a good sign. That's all. Hopefully something fun soon :)
This simply means you are full and reaction of your body is completely natural. In your case it was more visible than maybe in others. Your chances remain high, very high, at least I think so.

Your effort deserves some reward. You have my full respect. BTW, physical activity of any kind is good for everyone. :mrgreen:
Nolotast1

Post by Nolotast1 »

Day 38, Thanks Peel. Nothing to note today
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jul 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

Nolotast1 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:08 pm Day 37, I was going for a walk and felt a sudden urge to pee or something like that and a tiny bit of cum came out again. Lots of precum too. Hopefully this isn't affecting my chances of having a WD. I have no idea how to add photos but i had to change underwear hahaha. Having quite a few dreams recently nothing sexual but hopefully that's a good sign. That's all. Hopefully something fun soon :)
that's essentially a spontaneous ejaculation (SE) and if you let it continue then it would feel amazing! a wd is very close! your balls are so full your penis is expelling the built up semen
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
Nate
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by Nate »

NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:09 pm
that's essentially a spontaneous ejaculation (SE) and if you let it continue then it would feel amazing! a wd is very close! your balls are so full your penis is expelling the built up semen
Having an SE is one of the things that happen for people that AB. Hopefully that means you could have a WD soon or just enjoy SE and the positive effects of AB!
Nolotast1

Post by Nolotast1 »

Day 39, nothing to report. Woke up super early and couldn't go back to sleep so probably killed my chances last night of having a WD. I'll probably sleep super long tonight so hopefully I'll have a better chance.
Nolotast1

Post by Nolotast1 »

Day 40, Nothing much to say. I am getting a bit concerned that semen might being released when I pee. I'm not fully sure but i think i saw some today hopefully this isn't the case, I don't want it hurting my chances of a WD. Other than that I'll stay waiting. It feels like a very long wait hahaha. I'm prepared to go longer however.
Seqiro
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

You're still good - keep waiting. The first one can take some time, and then they get shorter and shorter waits after that.
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
Nolotast1

Post by Nolotast1 »

Day 41, Extremely horny today. I could barely stop myself from cumming and I leaked a lot of precum. Hopefully the loss of precum wont affect my WD chances but yeah got close to giving up but i made it to the end of the weekend, work should keep me occupied. Hopefully this horniness is a sign my WD is coming soon. Also forgot to say I did have a kinda sexual dream a few days ago hopefully they become more regular. I have hope that I'll get a WD tonight tho my body feels like it needs a release lol
Nolotast1

Post by Nolotast1 »

Day 42,43 nothing to report nothing crazy happening