Marbles’ journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Re: Marbles’ journal

Post by marbles428 »

Day 82

This morning I noticed a patch of something in my underwear. I don’t think I’d consider it a WD though. I’m also not horny like I usually would be after one. It’s roughly the size of a small coin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Intact
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Sep 2024

Post by scotsguy27 »

Looks good. Making progress. Do you remember any dreams? I think it looks like precum.
goodlife
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 15
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by goodlife »

Yes, precum. Small wd.
Texanguy
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Hard to say what it was for sure, but it was apparently not close to a full WD. If it had happened before you were ABing you might not have even noticed it. Nothing to worry about, just continue as normal. And good luck on a full WD soon!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

scotsguy27 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:19 pm Looks good. Making progress. Do you remember any dreams? I think it looks like precum.
Thanks scotsguy! Unfortunately I didn’t remember any dreams.
Texanguy wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:30 am Hard to say what it was for sure, but it was apparently not close to a full WD. If it had happened before you were ABing you might not have even noticed it. Nothing to worry about, just continue as normal. And good luck on a full WD soon!
Thanks Tex!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Day 88

Last night was certainly interesting to say the least. While I still didn’t have a WD, there was an interestingly large amount of activity down there.

I woke up sort of a lot last night to me being rock hard. This is very rare as I usually wake up semi-erect during the night (if waking up at all). I also had what I would consider to be 2 near misses. The first was me waking up to a growing warm feeling that lasted a few seconds before I immediately fell back asleep. The second involved me being half awake and half asleep if that makes sense. I had a MB dream that lasted maybe 10 seconds before I realized it was a dream and was fully awake. I’m sure if I had continued dreaming while still being somewhat awake, I would’ve had a WD. I likely would’ve experienced either or while awake which I’m pretty disappointed about.

I also got up to use the bathroom last night and noticed where all the pre went that I would’ve expected to see being soaked up in my underwear lol. Also noticed more this morning which is common.

By the looks of this, it’d appear that my “drought” is coming to an end somewhat soon. Looking back at my sleep log, the only correlation between my sleep/daily habits and WDs that changed at the same time is me not having to take sleeping medication. I wonder if this has something to do with it since my last WD happened on the last day I took medication. If anything I’d expect the opposite to happen but I guess I’ll find out sooner or later.
Texanguy
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Post by Texanguy »

Seems odd that your sleep medication might correlate positively with WDs, since the opposite generally seems to be the case. What is the medication called, if you don't mind telling us?

At this point you seem to be getting closer to another WD without the medication. So if you took the medication again and got a WD, the correlation might be in doubt.

But good luck in the next one!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Texanguy wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:49 am Seems odd that your sleep medication might correlate positively with WDs, since the opposite generally seems to be the case. What is the medication called, if you don't mind telling us?
I’d usually switch between two (probably not ideal) which were sonota (zaleplon) and Zzzquil (diphenhydramine) but used the Zzzquil on the night of my WD. I’ve heard that diphenhydramine could cause lowered activity down there after taking it but I didn’t really notice this to be the case.
Texanguy

Post by Texanguy »

It's better to get by without any sleep aid if possible. If AB helped you get off the sleep aids, so much the better!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Day 96

Well, after ages of waiting for roughly 40ish days, my body finally had a release. I guess it’s safe to say the lack of medication didn’t affect my WDs completely, but perhaps only delayed them. I shall continue to track that though.

There was no dream or anything and I only woke up this morning to find a slight damp feeling in my underwear. I’ll likely be horny for the time being as per usual.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.