Meet our newest members

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
Luke
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Other
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Re: Meet our newest members

Post by Luke »

Hi everyone! I found the forum by chance while doing a search for WD and been a member of WDF since end 2016. Was surprised when noticed the forum was gone about 2~3 months ago. Glad i found it again. Had a few WDs in 2021 and 2022. Not ABing at the moment. Pleased to be back!
ssmain2202
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by ssmain2202 »

Hi all! I am excited to be back on this forum. I used to be a regular on the old forum. Pleased to be back.
eric_andrew
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by eric_andrew »

Hi, happy to see the forum back. 45m, haven't had a WD in at least a decade. Married, fairly regular sex life, and only have AB for a couple weeks at a time and have been unsuccessful but unwilling to go a month without an orgasm so I just enjoy reading about others.
RDIFB
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0

Post by RDIFB »

I am relaxationdude, I was on the old forum. I guess this forum decided to upgrade. Still no luck for me!
Erifgulp

Post by Erifgulp »

Hey there. 33 years old, never had a WD and have only AB about 2 weeks once when I was 15. Thought I'd do a bit of a reset for November -- hopefully I'll finally have my first WD at 33?
eric_andrew
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by eric_andrew »

Erifgulp wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:25 am Hey there. 33 years old, never had a WD and have only AB about 2 weeks once when I was 15. Thought I'd do a bit of a reset for November -- hopefully I'll finally have my first WD at 33?
Good luck!
Erifgulp

Post by Erifgulp »

Thank you!
DryGuy
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude

Post by DryGuy »

I was a member on the old forum, thought it was gone for good, until someone randomly mentioned this new URL on Reddit. Glad it's back in some form, this seems to be the only place on the internet with this topic as a focus.

I've never had a WD, and really I never cared, it sounded like an inconvenience, like wetting the bed but more sticky. I was actually glad growing up that I never had them. It wasn't until I read about them many years later online that I realized they might be pretty cool. I'm driven by curiosity to experience one. I don't do abstinence streaks that often, maybe twice a year I'll see how long I can go. My record is just over 50 days, with a few other streaks of around 30 days. Nothing so far.
Seqiro
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 30 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Its good to see old members coming back! I didnt realize how popular this place was. Good luck to all that are abstaining, hope new curious members find the info they need to try and succeed, and welcome everyone to the WDF! :D
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
Metra01
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 1
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 31 Oct 2023

Post by Metra01 »

Hey there Metra again!

First and only WD was when I was 11 I think and I woke up soaking wet within my briefs.

Since then been trying to have another one but have failed at doing so.

Anyways a new try this month!