Marbles’ journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Re: Marbles’ journal

Post by Texanguy »

Keep going and the next WD will come.

Continue to enjoy natural non-MBer horniness.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Day 74

Simply put, the hornies have returned. Woke up this morning to MW and horniness which I rarely experience upon waking up and therefore lots of pre. The last couple of days have been filled with more sexual thoughts and desires as well.

It has some to my attention that it seems my WDs have come in “waves” as I have had times where they happen within the span of 10 days or less, then go longer periods of maybe 2+ weeks without one.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Post by Mikey42 »

marbles428 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:03 pm Day 74

Simply put, the hornies have returned. Woke up this morning to MW and horniness which I rarely experience upon waking up and therefore lots of pre. The last couple of days have been filled with more sexual thoughts and desires as well.
Hopefully a WD won't be far behind.
marbles428 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:03 pm It has some to my attention that it seems my WDs have come in “waves” as I have had times where they happen within the span of 10 days or less, then go longer periods of maybe 2+ weeks without one.
Interesting observation. I've noticed the same with my near misses. I'll have a whole series of them in a short period, then nothing for a while, then another cluster.
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Being cyclic in nature is probably nothing unusual. Seems like more than one guy has claimed to be able to 'tell' when a WD is likely that night.

Good luck!
liittlefiish
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 17 Sep 2023

Post by liittlefiish »

It's great to hear that you've been able to abstain for 74 days, I think our bodies and minds often go through cycles, so it's not uncommon to have periods of increased sexual thoughts and desires. For me only 2-3 days. If you're finding it challenging to manage these desires, Some members of forum shared trying some relaxation techniques or distractions to help keep your mind off them.
⛔ Follow me to see what I'm up to these days. Image .Image
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by marbles428 »

Mikey42 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:24 pm
Interesting observation. I've noticed the same with my near misses. I'll have a whole series of them in a short period, then nothing for a while, then another cluster.
Ohh that’s interesting Mikey, maybe this tends to be the case for many others then as well.
Texanguy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:06 am Being cyclic in nature is probably nothing unusual. Seems like more than one guy has claimed to be able to 'tell' when a WD is likely that night.

Good luck!
I don’t think I’ve ever been able to tell when I’m likely to get a WD that night though. Thanks!
liittlefiish wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:37 am It's great to hear that you've been able to abstain for 74 days, I think our bodies and minds often go through cycles, so it's not uncommon to have periods of increased sexual thoughts and desires. For me only 2-3 days. If you're finding it challenging to manage these desires, Some members of forum shared trying some relaxation techniques or distractions to help keep your mind off them.
Thanks liitlefiish! I might have to try those out some time.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Day 77

Still no WD yet. But I have been noticing more times where pre is present in my urine after urinating like this morning. The other day my urine looked super cloudy and thick and I figured there was traces of ejac. in there although I wasn’t aroused prior to this, which I’m sure happens.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Day 81

I think I had what would be considered to be a “close call” last night. It was so hard to tell though since it felt like a dream and reality were mushed together. From what I remember, I woke up to what would’ve been an orgasm as I noticed pulsations. This however only last about 2-3 seconds and seemed to stop almost immediately after. I was kind of disappointed but then just fell back asleep.

I must be going through a somewhat severe drought then since my last WD was a little over 3 weeks ago. I’ll continue to remain patient though.
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Sep 2023

Post by icandoitoo »

marbles428 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:41 pm Day 81

From what I remember, I woke up to what would’ve been an orgasm as I noticed pulsations. This however only last about 2-3 seconds and seemed to stop almost immediately after.
This has happened to me a lot through the years. Good job ING back asleep. I usually press down into the mattress while the pulses are happening causing a full ejac. Great job and great self control!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

icandoitoo wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:18 pm
This has happened to me a lot through the years. Good job ING back asleep. I usually press down into the mattress while the pulses are happening causing a full ejac. Great job and great self control!
Thanks icandoitoo! I probably should’ve done that lol