Scotsguy WD log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Sep 2024

Re: Scotsguy WD log

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 21 - no sex dreams, no arousal throughout the day.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 30 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Awesome progress! Keep strong and patient. :thumbsup:
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 22 - had some sex dreams, weird/emotional dreams and woke up in the early hours with wet underwear. I recall having a weird/emotional dream then having the sex dreams which were then followed by another weird/emotional dream.

Sex dreams:

- I remember being “launched” into the dream where I found myself having sex in missionary but after around 4 or 5 thrusts I orgasmed then kept thrusting and about 2 or 3 more thrusts I had another orgasm. I then woke up wet about 4.30am to a rock hard erection and wet underwear and a wet patch on the bed but no cum. I changed underwear/bedding, etc and went back to bed. I was still erect and went back to sleep.

- I can remember I was naked in my bed (in reality I was wearing shorts, tshirt and underwear) and felt really disappointment that I had masturbated (I hadn’t, assuming because I wanted a release my brain was trying to trick me) and I thought I might as well masturbate loads since I had ruined my streak anyway. I was on my back and was masturbating really fast and had I think 3 or 4 orgasms and I remember seeing myself cum. I then went back into non sexual dreams. Woke up with quite a hard erection and surprisingly dry boxers and shorts 😂

Weird/emotional dreams -

- I work in a job where I can go to quite stressful/traumatic incidents so don’t know if this is my brains way of dealing with it down the line. I felt I dealt with it after the incident at the material time and my colleague dealt with it which resulted in them being off for some time. The dream was we were both in a sauna full of other people and we were in our swimming shorts and then all of a sudden my colleague started to cry so we went over to a corner of the sauna and I hugged them to try and console them and then it turned weird where they somehow shapeshifted in a Harry Potter professor that was on their death bed (maybe because Maggie Smith died yesterday?) and it was my job to go into the next room and get all the other Harry Potter characters to see them before they died. I remember I was crying in the dream. It then changed.

- the other weird/emotional dream was I was hosting a house party with family and friends and at some point I got angry with them as they were messing around with my Youtube account on my TV so I started to argue with them and threw them all out the house. Two of those relatives (my father and my uncle, which is his brother both died in 2021). It was quite a weird dream.

When I woke up after the sex dream my boxers and bed were wet. There was no cum but is was clear like urine but had the consistency of precum as it was a bit gloopy/sticky. I’m fully aware that this isn’t a massive puddle of precum. I am able to do the male equivalent of “squirting”.

Question is, do I class this as a wet dream as I did have a sex dream, orgasm and wake up wet? I’m in two minds as I wouldn’t as there was no cum as a result.

When I first started abstaining for a wet dream I would often have these “wet dreams” about a week or so in which is annoying as I feel I’m just wetting the bed rather than experiencing a “true” wet dream.

I have attached photos.

Sorry for the long post, thought I would post it on here and if you like can analyse the dreams lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 23 - woke up with an erection. No sex dreams. Nothing to report the rest of the day.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Been on the nightshifts recently.

Day 24 - no sex dreams. Woke up erect. Nothing else.

Day 25 - had a dream where I was running naked on a nudist beach along the sea and there was other people naked watching me run. Nothing else.

Day 26 - woke up horny, penis was soft. Been feeling horny all day. I was in the bath and done some nipple play which made myself “squirt” some prostatic fluid/urine and had a nice little orgasm. I was horny when I came out the bath and ended up just laying on my bed to calm and cool down as I was too hot also.

I’m hoping that my having that release that its not set me back a bit as its released some “pressure” from my prostate. Had a google and it says that theres no sperm in prostatic fluid when men squirt so fingers crossed!

I’ve also noticed my urine is more frothy so thinking that my body is releasing sperm through urine or being absorbed back into my body. Wikipedia (ever faithful 😂) says it takes on average about 5 weeks to have a wet dream. I’ll see what week 5 holds when it comes (pardon the pun).
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 27 - I had a sex dream last night. It felt quite real and had a strong orgasm.

I was in the front passenger seat of a car when I started to get a hand job, I then started kissing the woman that was driving and started to rub her vagina causing her to get wet. It then transitioned into us in the back seat. She was on her back with her legs spread and I could see my penis thrusting in and out over and over again. This seemed like it went on for ages until I eventually orgasmed inside her and kept thrusting to another orgasm. I pulled my penis out and could see cum all over it. The dream then ended and I had non sexual dreams.

Woke up soft with dry boxers. Been horny the majority of the day.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 28 - woke up this morning (about 2am) to wet patch in boxers and was really horny.

Ended up masturbating. Orgasm was good but disappointed with myself that I never resisted.

Will reset tomorrow (5th oct).