Blue Journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
TrueBlue
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Re: Blue Journal

Post by TrueBlue »

Very belated thanks, cavey!

Been a while since my last update on here - I've mostly kept up with the group in the chatroom on the everyday goings on. So, to catch things up, my last wet dream was back at the end of July while some family was visiting. While it was obviously very welcome, I also had a bit of a panicked rush to clean up dampening the success a bit.

Started another abstaining run back in mid-August, and happy to say after over a month I had another wet dream last night! Details of the dream are pretty hazy, but I do remember the feeling of releasing in my sleep. I woke up a bit after, the evidence was still wet. I was on my back and sleeping nude, so the bulk of the semen was on my stomach and leg, with some on the top sheet above me.

Armchair analysis: I had been having a lot of stress the past week or so, had a lot of trouble both falling asleep and staying asleep for a couple of days now. Whereas yesterday was a really easy day, low stress and a relaxing evening. So I'm guessing that the disrupted sleep was keeping me from having a WD until being able to get a deeper, more relaxing sleep helped my body to do what it needed to.

40 days this weekend, when I move onward!
Hardwood
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Other
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by Hardwood »

Congrats on the wd and for holding off so long! May the next one be way faster for you.
dkj87
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by dkj87 »

Congrats! Awesome to get the payoff finally
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 30 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Awesome job, congrats! :)
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Congrats on the WD!

Still horny and ready for your next one?