Ryan11’s blog

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Ryan11
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Ryan11’s blog

Post by Ryan11 »

Thought I’d start a journal to keep track.

Currently on day 10 of AB and urges are very strong so I’m hoping I’ll get a WD soon.

I won’t post here every day, just updates on how it’s going (and obviously if I get a WD)

Stats are on my profile, but I tend to sleep on my back either in boxer briefs or naked.

Most times I’ve had WDs I’ve had too many clothes on in bed (when I was a teenager i was guaranteed a WD if I was too cold and went to bed wearing a dressing gown (is the American term for this a bath robe?)

So I’m going to try and experiment with different levels of clothes- which might be tricky now we’re in summer

I’ll keep you updated 8-)
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Mar 2024

Re: Ryan11’s blog

Post by tacticaldreamer »

Good luck, nice start!
liittlefiish
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 17 Sep 2023

Post by liittlefiish »

Hey, it sounds like you’re on quite the adventure! Trying out different sleepwear to see what feels best is a smart move, especially with this summer heat. Maybe give briefs or jockstraps a shot? Just hang in there, and who knows? You might just figure out the secret to the wet dream! Keep us updated on how it goes!
⛔ Follow me to see what I'm up to these days. Image .Image
Ryan11
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by Ryan11 »

Day 12 of AB

Balls are aching very badly and I can feel my epididymis’ are very tender. Getting pretty uncomfortable and I’m getting small spots of clear leakage throughout the day.

On the plus side, I feel almost superhuman from
abstaining and I have tonnes of energy in the gym. Might be placebo but who knows.

I’m optimistic that a WD will be sooner rather than later…
Ryan11

Post by Ryan11 »

Think I’m on day 16 of AB.

I was dreaming intensely last night and I could feel the build up of pressure down below. I think I was close to having a WD, but I got woken up by my work phone in the middle of the night. I’m on call this week so I had to get up and attend the incident, so couldn’t go back to sleep to continue the dream

I woke up rock hard and leaking a bit though and it took at least 10 mins for it to go down.

Disappointing but I will persist!
Ryan11

Post by Ryan11 »

Day 19 of AB.

No WD yet but I managed to record a whole night’s sleep with my set up. Luckily I slept mostly on my back so I could see how often I got erect.

Turns out my dick is most active between 4-7am. All of my previous WDs have happened around 5 in the morning so that makes sense.
Looking at the footage at 8x speed I estimate that I got about 8 erections throughout the night.

Just got to persist now until I get a WD.
i89rt5
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Post by i89rt5 »

Very happy you are able to capture nocturnal video successfully. 8 erections are a lot!!!

Are you taking finasteride right now? Or you are on the off phase of your finasteride cycle?
Ryan11

Post by Ryan11 »

i89rt5 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 1:58 pm Very happy you are able to capture nocturnal video successfully. 8 erections are a lot!!!

Are you taking finasteride right now? Or you are on the off phase of your finasteride cycle?
Yes more than I thought. Some didn’t last long though.

Currently on day 5 of being on finasteride again - one reason I decided to record my sleep was to see if there was a difference in sleep quality / number of erections both on and off finasteride.
Dannykyro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 2
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 28 Aug 2024

Post by Dannykyro »

Bro I probably do get sleep erections but I rarely wake up with Morning wood anymore even at 25. That's another reason why I'm trying to stop which I'll explain later.
Ryan11

Post by Ryan11 »

Dannykyro wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:45 pm Bro I probably do get sleep erections but I rarely wake up with Morning wood anymore even at 25. That's another reason why I'm trying to stop which I'll explain later.
You’d be surprised how many you get without realising bro. They all happen when you’re in REM sleep. I sometimes wake up with morning wood but I get lots of erections in the night, especially if my gf is lying next to me.