Colin’s stuff

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
2x4
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 64
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Re: Colin’s stuff

Post by 2x4 »

Congrats on the WD Colin! You seem really consistent. At this rate, I'm sure you're gonna have another one very soon if you keep up ABing!
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Colin wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:09 pm I had a wet dream last night. I shot another really full load in my underwear.
Not everyone transitions from MB to frequent WDs this easily, but WDs are a completely natural outlet often seen as superior to MB. You have every right to thoroughly embrace and enjoy your new outlet, including its bigger loads and horniness afterwards.
Colin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Post by Colin »

I had a wet dream this morning before I woke up. It was really awesome and I felt the build-up before I came. When I came, it was intense, and there was a really big cum load in my underwear. Took 16 days this time. I’m a little horny still and I’m hanging a bit chubbed.
charlythemoose
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Aug 2024

Post by charlythemoose »

CONGRATS
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Congrats! Keep up the awesome job so far :)
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Congrats Collin!
Colin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 15

Post by Colin »

WTF? I had a WD last night? Two nights in a row. I remember half waking up close to a WD and turning over. Later I woke up after I nutted. It was almost as big a nut as the night before. It’s like it wasn’t at all superficial but emanated from deep inside me, if that makes sense. Really deep contraction and epic load. I’ve been in Mexico with three of my buddies, so I’m sharing a room with one of them.
Timepure
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by Timepure »

Gratz

I have had two before in a row. But that was years ago.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Colin wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:45 pm WTF? I had a WD last night? Two nights in a row. I remember half waking up close to a WD and turning over. Later I woke up after I nutted. It was almost as big a nut as the night before. It’s like it wasn’t at all superficial but emanated from deep inside me, if that makes sense. Really deep contraction and epic load. I’ve been in Mexico with three of my buddies, so I’m sharing a room with one of them.
Congrats. Seems like you had 2 totally full WDs in a row, which goes to show that WDs aren't just from a buildup in semen volume from AB, but are rather kind of a change in outlets from MB. Two nights in a row happens, especially to younger guys. It seems that the horniness after a WD may stimulate the production of more semen, so it's quite possible that a guy is 'full and ready' more quickly after a WD than after MB.

Sometimes a change in sleeping room, bed, etc can contribute to a WD.

Since a guy can AB for weeks or more without a WD, and then get them quite frequently, it seems that WDs are more for the brain than the body. The body can handle the buildup in other ways. Your attitude about seeing MB as kind of immature and not wanting to do it anymore perhaps helped your brain to find and enjoy this natural outlet.

Might as well keep it up, and good luck on getting more WDs!
LockedDreamer
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 20
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Dec 2023

Post by LockedDreamer »

I often find when I have a wet dream another one follows shortly after... Sometimes the same night! But usually within a week