Chastity Devices

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
Airrad
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 01 May 1924

Chastity Devices

Post by Airrad »

Although I would be too embarrassed to get one myself how many have or thought about wearing a locked chastity belt to achieve your abstinence or wet dream goals?

It's a thought that has played on my mind as I get fascinated by fetishes and the like...
hairyandbeary
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 02 Apr 2024

Re: Chastity Devices

Post by hairyandbeary »

It's not my fetish. If certain underwear helps some people get one I don't see why chastity couldn't, assuming you like it.
Airrad
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by Airrad »

Even though the fetish fascinates me I'm talking from a purely obtaining wet dream point of view
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

I wear one from time to time. Point of weakness - I can still unlock it :P lol
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
Airrad
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by Airrad »

Well that's good one of the reasons I hesitate accidentally losing the key
LockedDreamer
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 20
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Dec 2023

Post by LockedDreamer »

I wear chastity for the kink, and wet dreams just come with it. Probably no faster than usual, but makes it easier to abstain too

There's lots of options for managing your key - the best option for self-locking in my opinion is to get a cheap realtor's lockbox and use Chaster.app to lock it away. It has options for hygiene releases and such.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Sep 2024

Post by scotsguy27 »

Airrad wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 8:13 pm Although I would be too embarrassed to get one myself how many have or thought about wearing a locked chastity belt to achieve your abstinence or wet dream goals?

It's a thought that has played on my mind as I get fascinated by fetishes and the like...
I think about this often as it would be a good way to most definitely stay on track. However my issue would be that you are not meant to sleep with them on. I would also be embarrassed if someone at my work caught me wearing a cage.

It would be a thrill but too much of a risk for me.
Airrad
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by Airrad »

I wouldn't wear one at work and don't really need to your not going to masturbate at work but in private your golden
Anthemic
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 6
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jan 2024

Post by Anthemic »

I've worn 'em before, and though I don't need the help from it in terms of not MBing, I can enjoy the symbolism and discipline behind it. Plus, just knowing that even if I wanted to, I couldn't touch it is an interesting feeling. Just knowing it's on can be arousing, so if that's what you're into, it may help sustain arousal there. In terms of sleeping in them/WDs, can't say it helps or hurts it. I will say sleeping with a cage is painful at first. I've woken up multiples times a night from it. However, I have managed to have a WD in a cage before, once. I haven't pursued it much after that, so I don't think it necessarily increases WD frequency, but it's at least proof that it's possible (and quite annoying to clean up in the middle of the night).
Airrad
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by Airrad »

Anthemic wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:04 pm I've worn 'em before, and though I don't need the help from it in terms of not MBing, I can enjoy the symbolism and discipline behind it. Plus, just knowing that even if I wanted to, I couldn't touch it is an interesting feeling. Just knowing it's on can be arousing, so if that's what you're into, it may help sustain arousal there. In terms of sleeping in them/WDs, can't say it helps or hurts it. I will say sleeping with a cage is painful at first. I've woken up multiples times a night from it. However, I have managed to have a WD in a cage before, once. I haven't pursued it much after that, so I don't think it necessarily increases WD frequency, but it's at least proof that it's possible (and quite annoying to clean up in the middle of the night).
That's good to know thankyou