Scotsguy WD log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Sep 2024

Re: Scotsguy WD log

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 9 - no sex dreams, woke up soft with some pre-cum. Went to the urinal at work today and when I took my penis out I instantly got semi erect while urinating, it went soft once I finished. Got home from work and was changing out of my work stuff and as soon as I was naked I got an erection. Went away after about 15/20 minutes. Nothing else the rest of the day.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 30 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Urine passes through the prostate as we urinate, so that is why some times we may get a smei from peeing, and why some guys groan when peeing :P It feels good.

Awesome progress, keep up the awesome work! You're just about at the 2-week mark. :D
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 10 - woke up about 2am with some wetness in my briefs (some pre-cum and a spot of urine), went to the toilet and my urine was frothy. Went back to bed and woke up about 5am for work. Nothing really to report other than getting semi-erect whilst at the work urinal.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Seqiro wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:38 am Urine passes through the prostate as we urinate, so that is why some times we may get a smei from peeing, and why some guys groan when peeing :P It feels good.

Awesome progress, keep up the awesome work! You're just about at the 2-week mark. :D
Thanks for the vote in confidence :lol: learn something new everyday!
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 11 - decided to sleep naked last night and I had the best sex dream in ages! It went on for what felt like hours. I was having sex in missionary and I could feel my penis filled with heat/warmth and it was slow thrusts. I then dreamt I was having sex in a hotel lobby at the check in desk lol I was sliding my penis over her vagina then eventually put it in. We then changed positions to standing doggy against the check in desk. Whilst I was thrusting I was looking at another couple having sex and was focused on the guys thrusting. I woke up about 4am with the hardest erection I’ve had in a while. Went back to sleep shortly after. Got back up about 9am and I was soft with my tip wet from pre-cum. Been horny as anything all day.

I’m liking the feeling but also wanting the flat line phase to hurry up lol
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 12 - slept naked last night, no sex dreams. Woke up about 1am as my erection and tip was rubbing against my bed. Erection went down after about 10 minutes on my phone then went back to bed. Woke back up about 8am soft and dry. Been horny/arousal most of the day but no erections or pre-cum.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Ended up masturbating today. Back to day 1.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 30 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Nothing wrong with a reset once in awhile ;) Good luck to your next attempt!
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Back to day 0... :oops:
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Currently on day 6.

I was really horny around days 2 and 3 with precum. Day 4 I had no sexual thoughts at all and days 5 and 6 have been a mixed bag whereby I have woken up with an erection both days. Haven't had any sex dreams in 6 days. My scrotum has become more plump and my testicles are closer to my body. I seem to be able to produce precum more easily now.