Marbles’ journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Re: Marbles’ journal

Post by marbles428 »

Texanguy wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:29 am
Sometimes natural extra horniness during the day is a good sign of a WD that night. AB with zero edging is the way to go!

Keep going!
Peel wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:20 am Congrats man! You soaked everything. ;) My impression is you are becoming more and more regular. Perfect motivation for everybody.
2x4 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:01 pm Congrats Marbles, that AB is really paying off for you! I agree with Peel, I think you're becoming more regular. From experience what I can say is just keep it up with no edging or unnecessary stimulation like what Texanguy is saying, sleep well, and you'll have another one sooner than you think!
Thanks for all the kind messages and support! I can’t wait for another!
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Post by Mikey42 »

Congrats! Looks like quite the soaker. I'm glad that you're finding AB rewarding. Keep it up and you'll get WDs where you remember the dream, sensations and everything. I'm sure of it.
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by marbles428 »

Mikey42 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:15 pm Congrats! Looks like quite the soaker. I'm glad that you're finding AB rewarding. Keep it up and you'll get WDs where you remember the dream, sensations and everything. I'm sure of it.
Thanks Mikey!
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Sep 2023

Post by icandoitoo »

Wow. Flooded. Good job and congrats!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

icandoitoo wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:44 pm Wow. Flooded. Good job and congrats!
Thanks icandoitoo!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Day 49

Feeling a bit more horny than usual. Otherwise there’s not really anything else to report.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

marbles428 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:20 pm Day 49

Feeling a bit more horny than usual. Otherwise there’s not really anything else to report.
Glad you're still on track! Some guys might have MBd after being so excited after their last WD. It shows your determination to experience and enjoy natural non-MBer horniness and control while also having the superior outlet of WDs. At your age, another WD will come soon.

Good luck, and happy non-MBer style studying!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Texanguy wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:21 am
Glad you're still on track! Some guys might have MBd after being so excited after their last WD. It shows your determination to experience and enjoy natural non-MBer horniness and control while also having the superior outlet of WDs. At your age, another WD will come soon.

Good luck, and happy non-MBer style studying!
Thanks a lot Tex!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Hi everyone,

Just about 4 night later, I had another WD which took me by surprise. This time was a little different though.

I actually remember the dream for once and it involved me MBing. I remember I was MBing in the bathroom, then began to leak a little, and because I saw that, I guess I was inclined to just go all the way and not hold back. I felt the orgasm in my dream but I knew it wasn’t as intense as it would have been had I felt it in person. I still felt it in the dream though which was nice and hopefully this is a step toward actually feeling my WDs and not just sleeping through them. In the dream, I knew that it would mean I’d have to restart my streak which I was disappointed about but I did it anyway.

I had remembered telling myself in real life the other day that I wish I could experience what it was like to feel the orgasm and release, and I guess my brain somewhat understood my request.

Overall the dream was pretty realistic and didn’t involve me taking a leak somewhere for a change.

I also happened to wake up almost at the same time I normally would have which is the first time I’ve had a WD that late in my sleep. I know it varies a lot though but it added another surprise to my morning. Like before, I still woke up rock hard and leaking pre.

Here’s a photo:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Post by Mikey42 »

We were wondering if anyone was going to have a WD for the forum's birthday. Congrats! Glad to hear you're starting to be able to remember and experience the orgasm.
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log