NNN Logs

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Re: NNN Logs

Post by Seqiro »

Congrats to all those that made it the entire month - I encourage you to keep on going :) WD is the end game!
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
eric_andrew
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by eric_andrew »

@Nate I actually had sex during the month, so while I maintained no MB, I had a few orgasms and immediately started sleeping better. WD is not as important to me as sex with my wife! :)
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 13 Sep 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

eric_andrew wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:20 pm @Nate I actually had sex during the month, so while I maintained no MB, I had a few orgasms and immediately started sleeping better. WD is not as important to me as sex with my wife! :)
I get that lol I started NN but mb and had sex so it's hard to have NNN as a sexually active married man. WHICH IalS WHY if u didn't mb I count a NNN victory. you may have ejaculated but it was to your wife whom you love and adore and that's beautiful vs wasting it with ur hand and the shame and letdown with that...
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.