Scotsguy WD log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Sep 2024

Re: Scotsguy WD log

Post by scotsguy27 »

I’ve been feeling quite crap recently and after 28 days of abstaining I have masturbated a few times. The first time after 28 days was pleasant but felt instant regret after all the time I’d put into abstaining. I did notice my sperm was thicker and whiter than the usual yellowish colour and it has remained so maybe abstaining and changing things up is good for me. After I relapsed I fell into a “cycle” shortly after it, I was masturbating out of boredom on my days off and to get to sleep.

I re-started abstaining on 17/11/23 so currently on day 2. I may post daily to give myself something to focus on during abstaining.
Squeeze2
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 30 Oct 2023

Post by Squeeze2 »

You can do it! Just get back on that train man
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

I’ve been masturbating regularly and cannot seem to get out of the habit of not abstaining for more than 2-3 days.

I’ve felt quite crap lately with no motivation. I’m currently, again, on day 2. We’ll see how long I last this time. I might drop off the site for a while and may be back in the new year.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Currently on day 3. First few days I was horny as anything. Today woke up early for work and was erect. Work was fine (except the snow and -4 weather). Got home and when getting naked to get changed ended up erect. No sexual dreams yet.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 4 - woke up with an erection, nothing else of note
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 5 - woke up with an erection pressing against the bed. Got up and got showered and dressed. Had an erection in the afternoon. Nothing else to report.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 6 - no sexual dreams, woke up with some precum on my sheets/bed and a wet tip. I’ve been leaking precum most of the day but not feeling horny/aroused.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 7 - No sex dreams. No erections or arousal during the day. Did notice however my nipples were hard the whole day.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 8 - had a kind of sexual dream last night, I was in missionary position and I was kissing the person I was on top of. The dream never went further than the kissing and moved onto another dream. Woke up with an erection this morning. Had spells of being horny here and there throughout the day. No erections throughout the day just a strong urge/feeling.

I’m on holiday tomorrow (day 9) for the next two weeks so I’ll either update daily when I’m away and have an internet connection or I’ll just upload one big diary when I come back home.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

After relapsing before the flight I took the holiday as an opportunity to restart.

I’m currently on day 13.

Days 1-10 were fine with no sex dreams or arousal as I’ve been kept busy whilst on holiday.

Day 11 I had a sex dream where I was in the doggy style position and getting a handjob through my boxers. Never orgasmed in the dream but my cock was throbbing and I could feel it in the dream every time it pulsated. Dream ended and I started a non sexual dream.

Day 12 and 13 woke up with erections and felt horny.