Marbles’ journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 20 Aug 2024

Re: Marbles’ journal

Post by Peel »

What a nice synchro, buddy! Maybe couple of hours difference. Congrats!! This is really big stain! :mrgreen:
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Congrats! Hopefully next time you'll remember the experience.
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Sep 2023

Post by icandoitoo »

marbles428 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:23 pm
Texanguy wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:49 am Seems odd that your sleep medication might correlate positively with WDs, since the opposite generally seems to be the case. What is the medication called, if you don't mind telling us?
I’d usually switch between two (probably not ideal) which were sonota (zaleplon) and Zzzquil (diphenhydramine) but used the Zzzquil on the night of my WD. I’ve heard that diphenhydramine could cause lowered activity down there after taking it but I didn’t really notice this to be the case.
I've had wet dreams too before when I haven't been feeling well and used NyQuil.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Post by Mikey42 »

Congrats Marbles! The patience paid off. I hope you get to remember a dream soon.
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Peel wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:39 pm What a nice synchro, buddy! Maybe couple of hours difference. Congrats!! This is really big stain! :mrgreen:
Thanks peel!
Texanguy wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:47 pm Congrats! Hopefully next time you'll remember the experience.
Mikey42 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:10 pm Congrats Marbles! The patience paid off. I hope you get to remember a dream soon.
Thanks for the support guys, I sure hope so!
icandoitoo wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:26 pm
I've had wet dreams too before when I haven't been feeling well and used NyQuil.
That’s interesting you mention that, maybe the medicine helped with WDs to some extent.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Day 100

Well last night was certainly interesting and intense to say the least.

Overall yesterday, I was pretty horny all day but felt 10x stronger at night as I was trying to sleep. It felt as if all the hornies that had built up over the 30+ days from my last flatline came flooding back to me. I’d probably produced about 30ml of pre yesterday all together. It got to the point where I was counting to try to keep my brain away from the never ending flood of horny thoughts.

I also had to take medicine to fall asleep which I was hesitant about but had no choice but be up all night being that I was wide awake at 1:30am. I thought I could have a WD because of the intense hornies and perhaps the medicine but that would be asking for too much lol.

I plan on keeping myself busy today with a list of miscellaneous tasks I have to finish by the end of today. But if tonight was anything like last night, I’d be screwed.
Texanguy

Post by Texanguy »

Good luck on a better sleep tonight. Maybe a WD would help!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Thanks Tex!

Day 101

An update on yesterday: hornies have calmed down for the most part and I managed to get good sleep without any trouble.

On that note, I’ve found myself regularly peeing out pre much more often, especially within the last week or so. Pretty interesting I guess.
Texanguy

Post by Texanguy »

marbles428 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:44 pm On that note, I’ve found myself regularly peeing out pre much more often, especially within the last week or so. Pretty interesting I guess.
Something's different. Maybe it means that a WD is close
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Day 102

I think I had what I’d consider to be a near miss. Woke up with a much more persistent-than-usual MW and found a normal amount of pre after using the bathroom upon waking up. Leaked quite a bit as well.

The dream I had was odd from my perspective as I was playing basketball at some school, almost like I had been back at school during gym class. I say odd because I’m not much of a sports fan, much less playing them lol. I was jumping like crazy in the dream and I think that could’ve reflected onto my body as maybe I was humping or stimulating myself a lot. I also woke up breathing heavily and found of drop of pre in my underwear.

I think it could’ve been interesting and quite random to have a WD from a dream of me playing basketball lol.