Bed wetting

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
collegedudebriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 01 Oct 2023

Bed wetting

Post by collegedudebriefs »

Hey guys so this is a random topic but I’ve read about it elsewhere and it’s happened to me and wanted to know if anyone else has experienced it? Been about 3 months of abstaining for me at this point. So was very curious.
charlythemoose
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 09 Sep 2023

Re: Bed wetting

Post by charlythemoose »

as far i remember... i don't remember last time it has happened..... :think:
tonno
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jan 2024

Post by tonno »

What does “bed wetting” mean?
Is it a normal WD?
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jul 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

tonno wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:23 pm What does “bed wetting” mean?
Is it a normal WD?
not wet dream aka semen but meaning urine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocturnal ... prov=sfla1
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
Scott
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 27
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 31 May 2024

Post by Scott »

I never did wet the bed. Nonetheless, my mom insisted on putting this crinkly plastic sheet over the mattress of my bed when I was quite young. So I'd slide around on this plastic while trying to fall asleep. After I'd gone long enough without ever wetting the bed, years I think, Mom finally let me get rid of the plastic mattress cover.
DryGuy
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0

Post by DryGuy »

I've never had it happen from abstaining. The one and only time I've ever pissed the bed as an adult was after getting the drunkest I've ever been. Lessons were learned. Like maybe stay awake for a few more hours.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 30 May 2024

Post by scotsguy27 »

collegedudebriefs wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:26 am Hey guys so this is a random topic but I’ve read about it elsewhere and it’s happened to me and wanted to know if anyone else has experienced it? Been about 3 months of abstaining for me at this point. So was very curious.
I also experience this whilst abstaining, I often go through a phase where my body thinks its ejaculating but its actually expelling urine/clear fluid.

I also expel urine/clear fluid whilst orgasming whilst under hypnosis.

It is the only time I wet the bed is when abstaining.
jamie
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 25
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs

Post by jamie »

I don't remember when I used to wet the bed as a baby, but I had one epic accident when I was about 8 years old. I had no memory of any dream or peeing but woke up face down and my pajamas were wet from my chest down to my knees.

Since then I only ever had a few "almost" or "incomplete" accidents as a teen. They were after my first wet dream (in which I did believe I was peeing) and unlike the accident when I was 8, these I do remember in the dream that I was somewhere about to pee, usually in a weird place like on a tree trunk or a wall in the bathroom (instead of toilet?) and in all 3 cases within a year or so I woke up instantly after I felt myself pee for 1-3 seconds. Enough to create a slightly larger than a wet dream wet spot but not a full bladder-emptying accident.
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jul 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

I did not have any bed wetting issues during my life even though I was 7 weeks premature and imo delayed in some ways (though the ADHD diagnosis at age 9 probably didn't help either)

(sorry if some of you have heard this story, I posted it at least once on the old site, but I know there's some new members too!)

I had my first wet dream at age 12, in the dream I was in gym class and had to pee to the point of my bladder bursting. I couldn't hold it anymore and starting peeing my pants, and everyone started laughing at me, I then started crying (I was a sensitive kid, still am now lol) and cried until I stopped peeing.

I soon woke up, still emotional and crying in real life AND I was worried I'd wet the bed BUT in fact I had shot my first load into my briefs, it was the first sign if liberty! I thankfully knew what wet dreams were AND had started doing my laundry a year or so before to hide the evidence so I cleaned myself up and put them in the hamper. I was still embarrassed and ashamed.

despite not masturbating until age 16 (though I did hump the bed in briefs with morning wood until I ejaculated before then) I didn't have my 2nd wet dream until age 23 after about a year of being on this site (the original iteration of the site)

what was everyone else's first wet dream like? we can start a new thread if that works for other members!
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
jamie
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 25
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs

Post by jamie »

I've definitely shared my first wet dream before but that must be lost in the archives somewhere....