Drew's log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Lilddrew
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 05 Dec 2023

Drew's log

Post by Lilddrew »

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by. I just found the new site and I'm glad to be back. Figured I'd start off with the pic I was attempting to share the day I found the old site shut down. It was after 14 days of AB and pre was just flowing out for no reason.

I'm currently at 11 days AB, 3 days ago I woke up in the middle of what I'm assuming was going to be a wet dream. I was apparently getting a little intimate with my mattress and woke up soaked in precum, when I got up to pee, a bunch of cum came out first. Since then nothing substantial has happened, but I was struggling to maintain the AB last night.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lilddrew
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Re: Drew's log

Post by Lilddrew »

A few more thoughts that I forgot to add. I have a lot of interest in how different meds/supplements/substances play a role in wet dreams. Here are a few things I take regularly, I'd be really interested to hear if other people do similar things and what their WD life is like.
I take lexapro, which lowers my sex drive a little, but I still have desire to finish almost every day.
Also on adderall, which hasn't effected the drive, but at first made it almost impossible to finish. It would take over an hour of trying. That has settled down and the only effect I've noticed is a change from severe premature ejaculation to fitting more in the standard range.
Beyond that, I take pygeum and zinc supplements, and I frequently use some pot to help me fall asleep
goodlife
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 15
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs

Post by goodlife »

I think Pygeum is influencing the testosterone and the sperm/precum production when I read about it. It arouses. For ab: flatlining may be easier without? I am curious to try it.
Lilddrew
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by Lilddrew »

goodlife wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:25 pm I think Pygeum is influencing the testosterone and the sperm/precum production when I read about it. It arouses. For ab: flatlining may be easier without? I am curious to try it.
I never heard about it increasing arousal, but that may explain one of the reasons that I find AB so difficult. It definitely increases semen volume, as does zinc... I was thinking that might help get wet dreams more
Lilddrew
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by Lilddrew »

Trying so hard to fight it tonight.... I'm trying to fall asleep and it's so hard if you know what I mean.... boxers are literally wet
Lilddrew
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by Lilddrew »

Success!
I don't remember the dream, and tbh I'm not sure there was one. I woke up mid orgasm humping my body pillow, then fell back asleep.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John123
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 01 Dec 2023

Post by John123 »

Congrats
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Sep 2023

Post by icandoitoo »

Wow. Congrats
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Foreskin status: Intact
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Dec 2023

Post by Peel »

Congrats man!! Poor pillow! :lol: This should be only start for you... 8-)
Donatello1990
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Other
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 04 Oct 2023

Post by Donatello1990 »

Man that is a good volume of cum!! Congrats on the wet dream bud! Has the volume increased with the supplements use?