Meet our newest members

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
Phluc
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 19 Dec 2023

Re: Meet our newest members

Post by Phluc »

Glad I found the new site! I found the original one probably 8 or so years ago? Not totally sure. I don’t remember my first WD, but I’ve had a lot. I’m 28 and have them once every few months, and more often if I try to AB. And with NNN I expect at least one soon. I am a fan of HF as well, and that’s how I usually release, more often than not.
Erifgulp
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Circumcised

Post by Erifgulp »

Phluc wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:25 pm Glad I found the new site! I found the original one probably 8 or so years ago? Not totally sure. I don’t remember my first WD, but I’ve had a lot. I’m 28 and have them once every few months, and more often if I try to AB. And with NNN I expect at least one soon. I am a fan of HF as well, and that’s how I usually release, more often than not.
Teach me how to HF! Lol
Phluc
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 19 Dec 2023

Post by Phluc »

Erifgulp wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:51 pm
Phluc wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:25 pm Glad I found the new site! I found the original one probably 8 or so years ago? Not totally sure. I don’t remember my first WD, but I’ve had a lot. I’m 28 and have them once every few months, and more often if I try to AB. And with NNN I expect at least one soon. I am a fan of HF as well, and that’s how I usually release, more often than not.
Teach me how to HF! Lol
It’s not the easiest but I find it fun!
John123
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 01 Dec 2023

Post by John123 »

Hey guys my first ejaculation was when I was 11 and discovered mb. My first Wd was not long after that and I’ve only had a few other one when I was a teen. Hopefully by abstaining I’ll have another one.
jingej
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Nov 2023

Post by jingej »

Hey! As a teenager, I often had wet dreams, lots of precum and also spontaneous ejaculations with every little erotic thought. Unfortunately that stopped at some point. Actually, I just wanted to have more precum again and by chance I found Pygeum, which not only increased my precum again, but also brought back the wet dreams and spontaneous ejaculations as a very pleasant side effect. Since I've been taking the stuff, there's been a very pleasant tingling sensation in the glans, which in turn seems to stimulate the production of precum and also the spontaneous ejaculations, which are particularly intense at night while I'm sleeping. Since I sleep naked, every movement under the blanket rubs pleasantly against my glans, which probably also contributes positively to the wet dreams.
shockingWD
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 19 Jul 2017

Post by shockingWD »

Hello!

The previous user who joined about 8 years ago. My previous username is shockingWD, which is identical to the current one.

I have not had any wet dreams since the last one in 2017, and currently, I am going back on the streak. I am in my 10th day now.

Sam
Squeeze2
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 30 Oct 2023

Post by Squeeze2 »

Not new here -- an old veteran! Lots of old posts in the archives here. Got my first WD at 13 during my first camping trip, lol. Had some here and there across the years, fewer as I got older. One challenge for me, is that I typically have to abstain for quite a long time before I get one--usually around 45 days--and yeah, that's difficult. BUT I'm doing NNN this year, so hopefully I'll have better success this go round! I've also been working out more, so hopefully the boost in testosterone will help! Decided I'd come here for some inspo, and saw that we have a new owner and lots of new guys around! Really makes me happy. One reason I became pretty inactive on the site was the energy was just winding down. I feel like when that guy who ran the anti-death grip website took it over, it just kind of killed it, because he really wasn't a supporter of WDs or abstaining, just a certain type of masturbation.

Anyway, I look forward to being a part of this community again!
Aaron
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 14 Nov 2023

Post by Aaron »

I had my first wet dream at 13 and it was also my first ejac. I woke up with my underwear full of cum and didn’t know what happened. I still have them off and on.
Padstar
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 24 Nov 2023

Post by Padstar »

So i been wanking since i was 11.
Ejaculating since late 14.
Wet dreams since 19.

with some interesting ejaculation experiences throughout until now, and i am sure beyond.
Lilddrew
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 05 Dec 2023

Post by Lilddrew »

Hey guys,
Was a member on the old site for several years, just found the new location.

I started MB before puberty really kicked off, so I didn't have my first WD until my mid 20s. After that I've been attempting total AB (quite unsuccessfully 😅🤣), and I've only had 3 more WD in my life. Several times I've woken up right on the edge and it's usually at that point that I crack and MB within a day or 2. Hopefully one day I'll be able to reach my goal of WD being my only outlet.