Meet our newest members

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Meet our newest members

Post by Mikey42 »

This thread is going to be stickied to the top of the General Discussion forum. This is a place for people who are new members of the WDF to give a brief introduction of themselves so everyone can get to know each other a little. I'll start:

Hi everyone! I had my first WD when I was 12 years old. It was on the night of the evening that I discovered MB. I don't remember too much about the WD other than a tiny bit of the dream plot and waking up soaked with cum. I had 2 more WDs in my late teens that I remember even less about. Even before I found the WDF, I was fascinated with WDs and kind of wanted to have one again. I couldn't convince myself to stop MBing long enough for anything to happen though. I found the WDF back in late 2003 and lurked for MANY years. In January of 2023, I decided to give AB a serious shot to get another WD. A month later, I created an account and about a month after that, I decided to join the discussions and start posting. I decided to completely give up MB shortly after a slip-up on June 18th, 2023. I've since experienced a WD on July 8th, 2023 and I'm looking forward to my next.
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Intact
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 30 May 2024

Re: Meet our newest members

Post by scotsguy27 »

I had my first ejaculation at the age of 11 through masturbation. I continued to have wet dreams every few months through puberty involuntarily. My wet dreams tapered off in my early 20s. I regularly abstain in the attempt to have further wet dreams. I have had wet dreams as an adult whilst abstaining and usually I end up having a wet dream 2-3 months after stopping.
Glide
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs

Post by Glide »

Glad to find this forum. Have enjoyed many wet dreams in the past and look forward to more!
Pokke
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 1
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 17 Oct 2023

Post by Pokke »

Greetings! I had my first wet dream and ejaculation when I was 12 years old. Woke up squirting and the feeling wasn't really pleasurable; in fact, it kinda hurt with each contraction. After that experience, I started MB daily until recently. I have only had one WD, and I'm fortunate to have at least one, but I'm determined to have another no matter how long it takes. Thanks for having me! Pokke~
Malcolm
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by Malcolm »

I’m 18 and have had around 6 WDs. I’ve decided I want them more often. I think it’s just a more natural approach. I like how not mbing leaves me slightly horny.
Maximus
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 8
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 16 Oct 2023

Post by Maximus »

So excited to see that the WDF has resurrected and that I can reconnect with many old friends and meet new friends.

I joined WDF around 14 years ago. My first try of AB lasted 26 months. I AB not just for the sake of feeling aroused and getting WD. I used AB as a means to strengthen my will power. What can be a more affordable and easily accessible way than AB to train my mind to be strong when the fleshy needs hit big? A stronger mind was the biggest benefit and the T-buzz, WD and SE were bonuses. I've learnt that to many of us, WD may not be a strong enough motivation to continue AB when the urges, both physical and mental, are skyrocketing.

I still AB these days, but usually last only a few weeks, before I resorted to a manual release. My sleep quality has been impacted by AB. My boners can last for hours and they even become painful. This has been acerbated by my leg workout, which seems to consistently boost my testosterone. I should be grateful, I guess, that my engine is so robust despite a lot of work pressure.

Look forward to seeing more sharing here.
charlythemoose
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 09 Sep 2023

Post by charlythemoose »

welcome home, maximus
azurec94
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 29 Oct 2023

Post by azurec94 »

Hey, I was on the previous wet dream forum (under diff username) and now I’m here. I’m hoping I can finally get a wet dream. I’m 29 and have never had one but I’ve been able to abstain for over a month. I’m gonna try to not jerk off for from now until the end of November and hopefully that results in one.
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jul 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

azurec94 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:50 pm Hey, I was on the previous wet dream forum (under diff username) and now I’m here. I’m hoping I can finally get a wet dream. I’m 29 and have never had one but I’ve been able to abstain for over a month. I’m gonna try to not jerk off for from now until the end of November and hopefully that results in one.
what was your previous name? Mikey42 may make u a WDF veteran if u were truly on the old forum... you also wear briefs!!! private message me if you are up for talking about briefs more!! I was relover89 on the previous forum
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Jul 2024

Post by Seqiro »

A huge welcome to all new members, as well as returning members! Log your experiences, read over others journals for advice and encouragement, and check out the chat (busiest during evenings 9pm - midnight EST / 6pm - 9pm PST).
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift