Scotsguy WD log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 30 May 2024

Scotsguy WD log

Post by scotsguy27 »

Hi,

I was on the old forum however its been a while since I visited and thought it had disappeared all together then I found this site.

I’ll reintroduce myself - I’m 33 years old and had my first ejaculation at the age of 11 through masturbation. I continued to have wet dreams every few months through puberty involuntarily. My wet dreams tapered off in my early 20s. I regularly abstain in the attempt to have further wet dreams. I have had wet dreams as an adult whilst abstaining and usually I end up having a wet dream 2-3 months after stopping. The method I use is one another member of the old forum came up with (Dpikes).

I used to log daily then weekly. I will probably log weekly.

I’m currently on day 3.

Thanks for stopping by.
liittlefiish
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 17 Sep 2023

Re: Scotsguy WD log

Post by liittlefiish »

It's great to hear from you again after all this time. I'm glad you stumbled upon this new forum. Thanks for reintroducing yourself. It's interesting about your experiences with wet dreams and how they've evolved over the years. It seems like you've had quite a unique journey. I'm curious to know what motivated you to start this method. Are you interested in having wet dreams for the physical or emotional release? Or is there some other reason? I'm also wondering how long you plan to abstain for. Are you going to try to go as long as possible, or is there a specific goal you have in mind? I'm really intrigued by your experiment, and I'm excited to hear how it goes. Please keep me updated!
⛔ Follow me to see what I'm up to these days. Image .Image
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by scotsguy27 »

I initially started as I wanted to have wet dreams over masturbation as I found myself masturbating daily and for a few years. If I’m honest I found myself in a cycle of masturbation and wanted to go back to being “natural” (only ejaculating through sex or wet dreams). I often found that I had a wet dream shortly after I had ejaculated from sex. I find I’m still “full” and not as fatigued from wet dreams and sex ejaculations. To answer your question I would say physical release as I’m more in it for the feeling of the wet dream. I go through phases of having abstaining to have a wet dream and phases of masturbating however since starting abstaining I now usually masturbate every 5-7 days. I aim to abstain for the longest I can.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Restoring
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Post by Mikey42 »

Welcome back! Am I understanding that right, you had WDs every few months during puberty while continuing to MB? Sounds like you may be a natural frequent WDer.
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Evening Mikey, I didn’t really masturbate that often during my teen years, maybe once a week or every few weeks.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Ended up masturbating on day 5.

Last masturbated on 05/10/23. Currently on day 1 again.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

I seem to be able to only last 5 days. Ended up masturbating last night.

Back to day 1. Really disappointed in myself. Giving myself time though as I have been masturbating daily for the last few months. So will take 5 days as a small victory.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

I’ve decided to start logging daily in an attempt to keep myself focused.

I masturbated on 12/10/2023.

So far;

Day 1 (13/10/23) - Nothing out of the ordinary. No arousal or erections.
Day 2 - Woke up with an erection. No sexual thoughts the rest of the day.
Day 3 - No arousal or erections.
Day 4 - Woke up with an erection. Had some sexual dreams during the night (one involved myself and a work colleague masturbating each other - no orgasm as dream changed. Another was myself masturbating however I had a circumcised penis - I’m uncut). I was super aroused the whole day along with sporadic semi erections.
Day 5 - Woke up with an erection and aroused. My scrotum is tighter and my testicles are close to my body.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 6 - No sexual dreams, no morning erection and no arousal. Might be entering the flatline phase.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 7 - woke up with no erection, no sexual dreams or thoughts. Nothing to report.