Ant's Journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Anthemic
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 6
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jan 2024

Ant's Journal

Post by Anthemic »

And we're back! Nice to see y'all on this new site. I haven't kept in touch as much as I have wanted, but now that the site's back, I hope to check in way more often.

For everyone new or old, I am Ant/Anthemic. I'm glad to say that I have thus far been ABing for 109 days so far. I am a little less glad to say that I have only had 1 WD so far (on day 67). Happy about that, though I was hoping for a few more haha.

I'm happy to keep up the streak however since I feel way better than I used to. I will admit, the past week or two I've been on a bit of a flatline. Slipping up on health/fitness, but I am looking to get back on track and resume the routine. I reckon my energy and arousal will bounce back alongside the fitness stuff. So, I'm not worried! Mostly, I'm just excited to be back to the forum and will definitely keep everyone updated. I do have a trip this week though, so I'll have to resume posting once I'm back, but I just had to start my journal as soon as I could.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Re: Ant's Journal

Post by Mikey42 »

Welcome back Ant! Glad to hear that you kept the AB going while the forum was gone and a late congrats on the WD. I'm sure more will show up.
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Welcome back!
Anthemic wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:37 pm I'm glad to say that I have thus far been ABing for 109 days so far. I am a little less glad to say that I have only had 1 WD so far (on day 67). Happy about that, though I was hoping for a few more haha.

I'm happy to keep up the streak however since I feel way better than I used to. I will admit, the past week or two I've been on a bit of a flatline. Slipping up on health/fitness, but I am looking to get back on track and resume the routine. I reckon my energy and arousal will bounce back alongside the fitness stuff. So, I'm not worried! Mostly, I'm just excited to be back to the forum and will definitely keep everyone updated. I do have a trip this week though, so I'll have to resume posting once I'm back, but I just had to start my journal as soon as I could.
I think your energy and arousal will soon be back. Working out can increase testosterone. Posting and reading here could help keep you on track. Good luck!
Scott
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 27
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 31 May 2024

Post by Scott »

Welcome back, Anthemic! Congratulations on 100+ days of successful abstinence :clap: thus far, as well as the wet dream :dance: on day 67. Looking forward to hearing about your trip.
Anthemic
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours

Post by Anthemic »

Day 117 - No WD

All right, and we're back! Can finally start posting more often. Unfortunately, I've been at about the same low energy as last week, but I have hope that it will resolve itself still. Had a few dreams too but I barely remember them. Haven't made much progress in the way of dream recall haha, I'm slacking on quite a few things.
Anthemic
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by Anthemic »

Day 118 - No WD

Woke up twice last night to use the bathroom. I know that doesn't mean I have to have a WD, but I thought at some point my brain would at least send some kind of signal. Instead, it was a dreamless night again.

All right, two things on my mind this morning:
1) I definitely feel more aroused today, which is a great sign to me! Finally having more sexual thoughts than I've had in the past month. I hope this stays consistent, but for now I'm just going to enjoy the feeling today. Also today is the re-starting of my fitness routine which I had paused this month for special occasions. Now that I have more time to myself, I can focus on my health again, which is probably why I'm in a slightly better mood!

2) A bit more of a pessimistic thought here, but I'm almost at the point where I'll have reached 67 days since my last WD. As much as I've enjoyed the AB lifestyle, I will admit I'm a bit bummed that I haven't gotten another one since then. I had hoped I would be able to establish a sort of frequent routine (once a week to even just a few times a month?), but so far, it's not looking likely. Thought my younger age would also aid me in that aspect, but I know, I know, everybody is different. I won't stop this journey, but it would just be nice to get 'rewarded' a bit more often. And with me saying that, I'm not saying that the other benefits aren't rewarding themselves, but hey, this is Wet Dream Forum after all. It's in the name. Plus, I think the recent lows I've been feeling just make me want the highs all that much more. I reckon I'll be grateful once I finally get there again.

That's all for now. I will say that I love all the people I'm seeing here. It's legitimately nice to have the forum back.
Anthemic
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by Anthemic »

Thanks a bunch, Seq!

Day 119 - No WD

Had quite the dream last night, lol. I'd say it was even quite a sexual dream, or well, it would have been had it not also been an extremely stressful one. I was on my phone and downloaded some antivirus thing just to keep my phone safe. Turns out, it was actually a virus and someone began to start switching the apps I was using. I began to freak out. The hacker turned out to be a woman, and she basically offered me my phone back but only if gave in to her commands and obeyed her. This probably would have been a turn on, except I was too busy stressing over the fact that my phone had a virus. After so long trying to be safe, my phone (and soon, my laptop) got hacked. My parents even showed up telling me I had to fix it or else it'd get worse, which only added to the panic. In the end, I was saved by my alarm and woke up with my heart racing lol. No idea what may have happened had I started to do what the hacker wanted.

I know why this dream happened too, haha. Funny how a quick perusing into cybersecurity and dom/sub relationships can combine into such a weird dream. Still, I'm glad that it happened, stressful as it was. I at least remembered a good portion of it, and it was teetering on the edge of a sex dream. Maybe it means something, maybe it doesn't. I really do have to calm down more IRL and stop stressing because it definitely seems to affect how I act in a dream.

Otherwise, day is going fine. It's pretty cold here, so I'm trying to figure out a way to continue recording myself sleeping under the covers? Will take a bit of experimentation but I don't want my excuse for stopping to simply be "it's too cold."
Anthemic
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by Anthemic »

Day 120 - No WD

Had a non-sexual dream about getting a private viewing room for a concert. That's pretty cool, wish that was real life haha. But otherwise, woke up dry. Woke up horny though, definitely sad I wasn't able to produce anything this morning, but good signs nonetheless. Maybe it was because I wasn't able to sleep at my normal times, but I'm not sure.

Otherwise, not much else to report here! A relaxing day for sure.
Anthemic
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by Anthemic »

Day 121 - No WD

Didn't remember my dream this time, which was disappointing. I also woke up dry which compounded on my frustration, but I noticed something: precum in my boxer briefs. It was just a drop, so maybe that's not anything to some people. But, when I would MB, I never produced any precum except when I would MB. Any other time of the day, I'd be dry. So, I had to take a moment to remind myself, that seeing precum now? A little after I woke up feeling horny? That's already progress. That's more than I could ask for, honestly. I'm on my way, and I want to keep this up. Maybe it's a drop now, maybe I'll be a faucet later lol. Or maybe I'll be having more WDs than I could ever dream of soon. Just need to keep going, and be grateful for the things I have already achieved.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Post by Mikey42 »

That definitely sounds like an omen of WDs to come.
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log