Marbles’ journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Marbles’ journal

Post by marbles428 »

Hey everyone, it’s nice to finally have the forum back although the original one couldn’t be restored.

Since my last log, I’ve had 3 WDs and can say I’m satisfied with ABing. I did unintentionally break my streak once but today marks day 40 and I have no intention of breaking it again.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Re: Marbles’ journal

Post by Texanguy »

Welcome to the new WD Forum. Good to see that AB is working out for you. Keep us updated.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Post by Mikey42 »

3 WDs? Fantastic! I'm glad you kept your AB going while the forum was gone. Keep it up and welcome!
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by marbles428 »

Mikey42 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:52 am 3 WDs? Fantastic! I'm glad you kept your AB going while the forum was gone. Keep it up and welcome!
Seqiro wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:40 am Keep up the good work.
Texanguy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:45 pm Welcome to the new WD Forum. Good to see that AB is working out for you. Keep us updated.
Thanks for the support everyone!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Hey guys,

I haven’t been as active on the forum as I’d like to be due to my schedule being a bit busy and I’m sorry for that.

I also don’t have anything new to report other than my last WD being around 2 weeks ago. My sleep has also been all over the place lately which I’m not too fond of but I’m hoping it will become a bit more consistent.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Hey everyone,

I finally had another WD tonight which is the 47th day of ABing for me. I unfortunately don’t remember any dream or waking up to it but I can say I’m still rock hard and leaking pre while writing this. Might I add, I’ve been quite horny all day today.

Even though I don’t experience them to their fullest potential yet, just knowing that my body is capable of releasing itself when needed and seeing the results when I wake up is still rewarding enough for me to continue on with ABing. I’m also happy to be able to finally share it with you now that the new forum is up and running.

Here’s the end result, enjoy :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Congratulations! Pretty good amount, perhaps more than with MB. Looks like it might have started unerect, which is not uncommon for a WD. Did you get any on the sheets?

It's natural to stay horny after a WD, not like with MB.

Sometimes natural extra horniness during the day is a good sign of a WD that night. AB with zero edging is the way to go!

Keep going!
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Dec 2023

Post by Peel »

Congrats man! You soaked everything. ;) My impression is you are becoming more and more regular. Perfect motivation for everybody.
2x4
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 64
Foreskin status: Intact
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by 2x4 »

Congrats Marbles, that AB is really paying off for you! I agree with Peel, I think you're becoming more regular. From experience what I can say is just keep it up with no edging or unnecessary stimulation like what Texanguy is saying, sleep well, and you'll have another one sooner than you think!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Texanguy wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:29 am Congratulations! Pretty good amount, perhaps more than with MB. Looks like it might have started unerect, which is not uncommon for a WD. Did you get any on the sheets?

It's natural to stay horny after a WD, not like with MB.

Sometimes natural extra horniness during the day is a good sign of a WD that night. AB with zero edging is the way to go!

Keep going!
Thanks Tex! I think my WDs do tend to start unerect as I’ve noticed whenever I wake up I’m always hard. Also the sheets didn’t get to see any of the action lol.
Last edited by marbles428 on Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.