Cas Log 2.0

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
casTI-30BX
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 12
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Cas Log 2.0

Post by casTI-30BX »

Hi everyone, I'm back!

For now anyway, I've recently found myself ABing, and whenever I do that, my mind comes back to here. I thought, just like when I started last time, that having the responsibility of a log would keep me accountable, and help motivate me to keep my streak.

As of writing, today is day 5:
It's been pretty easy so far, not too many urges, and with no school at the moment, I'm not too worried about losing sleep over that. I'm just trying to keep my hands off, and take things one day at a time!

I'll keep you updated if anything interesting happens.
2x4
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 64
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Re: Cas Log 2.0

Post by 2x4 »

Welcome back Cas! Glad to see another member from the classic forum returning! If you ever need motivation to keep your streak alive, feel free to send me a message, I'm always here to motivate you. Keep going and I'm sure you'll get a WD in no time!
charlythemoose
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Aug 2024

Re: Cas Log 2.0

Post by charlythemoose »

WELCOME BACK