Liittlefiish's Unrestricted Journey

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jul 2024

Re: Ejaculated While Riding a Bike

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

liittlefiish wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:43 am With another hectic day ahead, I highly doubt that thoughts of masturbation will cross my mind, let alone finding the time for it. I have been leaking pre-cum this morning. I wasn't expecting it to start up for another few days. I visited the gym without wearing any underwear. I attempted a bike practice session lasting more than 45 minutes. Despite starting to feel tired, I contiued pedaling, and I gradually felt a growing sense - feeling orgasmic sensations became closer and closer. I felt the pre-cum start leaking, then more, the orgasm was starting... More semen was coming up the shaft and erupting to the outside until I lost it all... and totally shot my load. No erection. No thinking about girls. Has anyone else experienced something similar?
► Show Spoiler
🚴🏼‍♂️ Riding A Bike
(relover89 previously here)

what we call that on here is a spontaneous ejaculation. usually an erection is with it too but it doesn't have to be, you prob know an orgasm/ejaculation cdn happen even when u are semi let alone flaccid, they feel better when hard but can still happen when not. was it enjoyable? I love the vid and the evidence pic. wish we got the evidence in the video too lol that vid I count as a semi, is that the same vid where

I love seeing your pics from wet dreams here still LF!! welcome back!!!

feel free to dm me, I LOVE your vids/pics in threads/Twitter. I still freeball and wear briefs almost equally and glad to know a fellow wet dream lover does the same....
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
liittlefiish
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Foreskin status: Intact
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 17 Sep 2023

Which one should be ordered?

Post by liittlefiish »

I received a salary from my part-time job at the store, and now it's time for me to treat myself by purchasing some items. Althought I used to wear jockstraps before, but now they feel too tight. I found them uncomfortable, possibly because I purchased the wrong size. I'm planning to purchase some new because my friends say that wearing jockstraps can provide support during workouts or sports activities compared to going commando. This time, I'm hoping that buying new ones will be a better experience.

⛔ Follow me to see what I'm up to these days. Image .Image
liittlefiish
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours

The third day

Post by liittlefiish »

Today marks the third day, and I've noticed that I'm starting to experience frustration in the mornings when I wake up without having had a wet dream. It's amazing how awesome it feels to be so horny constantly... like normally I only feel this turned on when I'm hard and halfway through masturbation. It's been difficult to shake off this feeling, but I'm trying to stay positive and focus on other things throughout the day. I think it's important to remember that not every night will result in a wet dream, and that's okay. Perhaps there are other ways to release sexual tension, like exercise or meditation. Whatever the case may be, I know that I'll eventually find a solution and feel better.

Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Re: The third day

Post by Mikey42 »

liittlefiish wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:23 pm Today marks the third day, and I've noticed that I'm starting to experience frustration in the mornings when I wake up without having had a wet dream. It's amazing how awesome it feels to be so horny constantly... like normally I only feel this turned on when I'm hard and halfway through masturbation. It's been difficult to shake off this feeling, but I'm trying to stay positive and focus on other things throughout the day. I think it's important to remember that not every night will result in a wet dream, and that's okay. Perhaps there are other ways to release sexual tension, like exercise or meditation. Whatever the case may be, I know that I'll eventually find a solution and feel better.
Exactly the mindset to have. It's okay to feel horny and there's no need to MB to get rid of it. Use the extra energy for something constructive.
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
liittlefiish
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Re: Liittlefiish's Unrestricted Journey

Post by liittlefiish »

I'm eager to put on my new jockstraps and see how they compare to my old ones. Let's open them and see how they fit.I have a feeling I'll have a wet dream tonight if I wear them to bed. :lol:

Zac
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 04 Jul 2023

Post by Zac »

I always wore Bikes in high school. They stopped making them.
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Sep 2023

Post by icandoitoo »

Those are SWEET jocks! If you DO have a WD in them it's all ending up on the sheets cause that net won't hold anything back! I may have to buy myself some of those....they look great.
liittlefiish
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Responding to Comments

Post by liittlefiish »

Seqiro wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:32 am I love them! :D I hope you find a pair that your nuts love, and that you find comfy ;) Obviously are stretchy and soft, making it almost seem like I am wearing nothing when they are on. Good luck in your search!
Eriic: I'm looking for something that's stretchy, soft, and supportive, but also breathable and comfortable enough to wear all day long. I'll let you know when I find the perfect pair.
Zac wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:42 pm I always wore Bikes in high school. They stopped making them.
Eriic: I've done some research, and I've found a few alternatives to Bikes jockstraps. You can also find these brands on other online retailers, such as Amazon and Walmart.
icandoitoo wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:55 pm Those are SWEET jocks! If you DO have a WD in them it's all ending up on the sheets cause that net won't hold anything back! I may have to buy myself some of those....they look great.
Eriic: Haha, yeah, they are pretty sweet! These jockstraps are made of a mesh fabric. I think this makes them ideal for active wear, as they help to keep the wearer cool and dry. I'm not sure how well they'd fare in the event of a wet dream, but I'm willing to take the risk. Maybe I'll just have to sleep on a towel on those nights :lol: .
Image If you interested in seeing how I wear those jockstraps, Let's check out the Underwear routine in the Members Private Area.
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Sep 2023

Post by icandoitoo »

Nice man! I checked the underwear in private forum but didn't see anything.
liittlefiish
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by liittlefiish »

I found a stain on my friend's underwear, and I think it might be from a wet dream. Should I tell my friend that I found the stain on his underwear? or give him some tips for removing white dry stains from underwear. LOL. Five days have passed since the last cum. I'm feeling so horny that I can't take my eyes off of these, I think I'll cum soon.