Meet our newest members

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
Nate
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 1
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Re: Meet our newest members

Post by Nate »

Hi, I was Njs5891 from the previous forum. Glad to see the forum is back!
charlythemoose
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Aug 2024

Post by charlythemoose »

:clap: welcome back Njs :clap:
dkj87
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by dkj87 »

Hi Everyone, new here, but been curious/interested for a while. Stumbled on this blog earlier. First wet dream was around 13, woke up in the middle of it. It was the first time I had felt it and it was one of the most intense feelings I've ever had. Happened fairly frequently after that, but slowed once I realized there were ways to reduce the chances. Always happy to chat, so looking forward to getting to know some of you and talking.
charlesdream
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 3
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 20 Jul 2024

Post by charlesdream »

Hi all. I had my first wet dream a few months ago and thought it was just so strange. I never learned about them in school but I knew about them just from living life and seeing it in movies and tv shows, but I always thought they were a myth or a joke. But then another one happened! So I have been Googling around about it and found this forum, and decided I would like to try experiencing this a bit more. I would like to abstain from sexual things anyways so it will be a fun little experiment while I do that to see if I get more wet dreams.

I am unsure why they started happening at an older age. I started puberty around age 10, so it's not like I was a late bloomer or anything. I have been stressed with work and university and also some family issues, so it's possible this could be the cause of them starting. But I am totally unsure!
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jul 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

charlesdream wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 1:51 pm Hi all. I had my first wet dream a few months ago and thought it was just so strange. I never learned about them in school but I knew about them just from living life and seeing it in movies and tv shows, but I always thought they were a myth or a joke. But then another one happened! So I have been Googling around about it and found this forum, and decided I would like to try experiencing this a bit more. I would like to abstain from sexual things anyways so it will be a fun little experiment while I do that to see if I get more wet dreams.

I am unsure why they started happening at an older age. I started puberty around age 10, so it's not like I was a late bloomer or anything. I have been stressed with work and university and also some family issues, so it's possible this could be the cause of them starting. But I am totally unsure!
I didn't start having regular wet dreams until I was in my early 20s, that men can't have them at an older age isnt a thing, there's men on here who are 49 and having wet dreams, just like men never go through menopause (and can have kids until the die) we will also have wet dreams forever!

I also imagine you wearing briefs increase your chances of a wet dream, waking up with morning wood and the pressure/friction of the tight briefs may cause them to happen more frequently. I too wear briefs, private message me if you'd like!

welcome to the forum!!!
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
Pete
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 25
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 20 Jul 2024

Post by Pete »

Hi I’m Pete and had my first wd around age late 13 early 14 and had at least one a week until I started having spontaneous ejaculations which became quite regular from a few months later from being ultra horny with morning wood which was awesome to cumming in my pants from riding my bike, then of course regular wanking took over and I discovered lub!
abc821118
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 01 Jan 2024

Post by abc821118 »

Glad to join this forum. Have enjoyed many wet dreams in the past and look forward to more!
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jul 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

Pete wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:43 pm Hi I’m Pete and had my first wd around age late 13 early 14 and had at least one a week until I started having spontaneous ejaculations which became quite regular from a few months later from being ultra horny with morning wood which was awesome to cumming in my pants from riding my bike, then of course regular wanking took over and I discovered lub!
wow that's something I've heard like competitive/professional bikers have happen with all the constant rubbing and repetitive motions on your penis head and balls, butt.....

did you enjoy those? were they embarrassing/noticable stains and you instantly had to go home to clean up? what age was that? what underwear did you wear when this happened?
what underwear do you wear during the day now? sleep nude?

if you want to reply in a private message that is fine!

Welcome to the forum!!!
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
geojonsey
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 25

Post by geojonsey »

Hi, I'm sort of new, lol, I was on for a while a few years ago and then kind of fell off the grid so to speak. I'm 50, live in Canada, and occasionally practice abstinence from masturbating, although not alway successfully. It's been about a year since I had a wet dream, but I've also been masturbating more frequently again so I guess there's that. Anyway, happy to be back. Cheers.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Welcome, geojonsey! Glad to see another Canuck here :)
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift