Ant's Journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Anthemic
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 6
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jan 2024

Re: Ant's Journal

Post by Anthemic »

day 62 - WD

Well, Seq, you were right. Time and patience.

Super happy to report that I had a WD last night at around 10pm, an hour after I went to sleep. I don't recall dreaming, but I do remember sorta coming to consciousness somewhere on the last spurt. I don't know how many contractions there were in total, but the one that I was present for felt like it lasted an eternity. Almost like it was just continuously leaking. Honestly, I'm not sure because I wasn't awake for it. Just what it felt like, but the resulting load speaks for itself. Even started to soak through my sweats too, but I quickly woke to clean up. Wish I was more awake to feel the pleasure in its entirety, but that's for the next one I guess haha.

Not super horny, but still horny actually, so that's cool. Very good on energy levels today, too. As for the load, I did consume a lot of water, so that may have helped. I've also been taking supplements to try and increase precum but don't think it's been helping on that end. However, it may be helping on the actual cum production side. Hoping it gets bigger and better. Very happy to be back, and hoping it doesn't take long for the next.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Congrats on the WD! Hopefully you'll experience it more next time.
imakuni

Post by imakuni »

amazing load -- congratulations!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Congrats on the WD Ant!
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

WOOT! :banana-dance:

Congrats! Keep it up - next one should take less time. :clap:
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Post by Mikey42 »

Congrats Ant!
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
goerichmond2
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 02 Nov 2023

Post by goerichmond2 »

Amazing load!
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Dec 2023

Post by Peel »

Congrats Ant! You were patient and deserved such a big load. Much bigger than mine last night. :lol:

Hope for another one for you soon...
Anthemic
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 6
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jan 2024

Post by Anthemic »

Thanks, everyone! I've got some more cool news, last night, I almost had another WD. It might've gone all the way had I not woken up so early or if I relaxed a bit more. But I basically had a dream where I was arriving at a gas station, and as I was walking to the pump, I saw a dude with his dick out. He was just starting to cum, and then I felt my own dick feeling like that too. It was here I began to become conscious of my dick as it had its first contraction. A little cum came out, and then that was it. I think I woke up too fast and clenched too hard to stop it (why, oh why did I do that). This happened about 3 hours into my sleep.

All in all, a very cool experience, especially since it happened so soon after my previous one. Very happy, and pretty horny today, so that's nice.

Attaching a pic of my sweats, just a small dot, nothing to write home about at all. No underwear, as I was only wearing the sweats.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

You're on the cusp of another - keep solid and be patient ;) Sounds like your body is trying to become a regular WD'er. Good signs ;)
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift