Peel's log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
i89rt5
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Re: Peel's log

Post by i89rt5 »

it definitely shows the common pattern that WDs tend to come in pairs / clusters.
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Dec 2023

Post by Peel »

Thank you guys again. Yes i89, I know this theory (from you, haha). I wasn't far from breaking it a little.

First, I have to mention that last week, only 8 days after my previous one, I almost had another WD. I had a classical masturbation dream in which I wished for nothing else, only release, and then I recognized that this dream was becoming reality. But I didn't sleep in my own bed, didn't home alone, didn't want to make a big mess (lol) and seemingly it was early morning, so that eventual cleaning wouldn't have been easy. And it was a masturbation dream - possibly I would have felt guilty. (How is it possible that I was aware of all these factors and still at least half asleep?) I clenched my PC muscles and stopped everything at the last moment possible.

Then another 8 days passed and last night I had WD with full load. Not a big one (see pic) but still felt awesome. It happened only 1 hour after I fell asleep, so no dream in my memory. After usual provisional cleaning (sheets remained untouched) I decided to spend a rest of sleep only in t-shirt without clean undies. And this had a nice continuation in a dream in which I was sleeping in some building (theater?) without undies, dressed only in a long t-shirt and I had to check something outside of my room. So I did it because I was alone there but returning to my room I still met two persons who had some duties in that building and looked at me strangely. :? I only hoped my t-shirt was long enough. :oops: Another dream followed and this time there were many people around and we needed to pack ourselves for the daily programme (it was holidays) but then I noticed my red undies stained with sperm after the last WD which were hanging somewhere. I quickly stole them and hoped that nobody else noticed. :roll: Then I realized I didn't remember our schedule which was a shame because I belonged to the organizing team. OMG, these my dreams! :P

Take care everybody. Sometimes it is only luck which is needed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leojames93
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 07 Sep 1909

Post by leojames93 »

Nice
revrcs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 12
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 12 Aug 2023

Post by revrcs »

Hi! I read through your journal today. Really enjoyed it and found it to be inspiring.
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Dec 2023

Post by Peel »

Thanks Leo and Rev. Rev, you are a bigger inspiration than me. For sure!

Last 2 weeks were very warm or better said hot. Maybe therefore nothing too much happened. Everything seemed to be lazy and if I say everything, then everything. :lol: I am not sure if there is a coincidence or if it occurs only randomly but a couple of nights before a WD are my dreams more memorable or realistic. I noticed this before last weekend and Sunday's night was very wet.

Quickly after falling asleep, I had a dream in which I was taken away from some party and it was obvious for me that the person who kidnapped me wanted to have sex with me. I didn't know exactly who it was and therefore I felt a little reluctant but my "bad side" wanted this adventure a lot. Maybe even too much and I started to feel familiar building up. That was the moment in which I half woke up and realized that my sleeping position caused my dick pressed by tight undies from one side and by my thighs from the other side. Everything was soooo pleasurable! I wished it lasted forever. Either changing position and stopping the pressure or continuing and ejaculation but this could be hardly considered as WD. As a good AB-ing guy I should pick up the first option but urges were stronger for now and I experienced mind-blowing orgasm. Please guys don't be too strict on me. Maybe once a year I need something like that. Poor undies! :roll:

We will see how long will be waiting for another.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
liittlefiish
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 17 Sep 2023

Post by liittlefiish »

Wow, it seems like the heat really put a damper on everything, even time! Isn’t it funny how much the weather can affect our mood and energy? I think we all have those days when it feels like dreams and reality are mixing together, especially when our bodies just want to chill. Poor undies, indeed. LOL. Let’s see how long the next 'adventure' keeps us all waiting!
⛔ Follow me to see what I'm up to these days. Image .Image
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Congrats peel! Definitely sounds like an interesting dream lol
Phluc
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 19 Dec 2023

Post by Phluc »

Congrats peel!
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

:banana-explosion: :banana-explosion: WOOT! WOOT! :banana-explosion: :banana-explosion:
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift