Scotsguy WD log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Re: Scotsguy WD log

Post by Texanguy »

Congratulations on the WD!
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Foreskin status: Intact
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Sep 2024

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 24 - back on the nightshifts so this is posted the day after. Decided to sleep naked last night and woke up with precum on my bedsheets as I was laying face down, I was soft and not feeling aroused. Nothing else to report for the rest of the day.

I will update todays (6/11/23) before starting work at 10pm.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 25 - nothing to report, no arousal or horniness but still feel “full”. My penis and testicles appear more “plump” and bigger than when I was MBing.

Day 26 - Finished nightshift at 7am and will likely be in bed most of the day. Did get semi-erect when getting naked for bed.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 27 - woke up with some precum in my briefs, no arousal or horniness throughout the day. No sex dreams either.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 28 - No sex dreams, woke up with an erection. Nothing further.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 0 (reset) - I ended up masturbating this morning. So back to the start.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 1 - Had a sex dream, nothing else the rest of the day.

Day 2 - Nothing to report.

Day 3 - Woke up with an erection and was horny pretty much most of the day.

Day 4 - Nothing to report.

Day 5 - Woke up and was fine in the morning but was horny sporadically in the evening

Day 6 (today) - I finished my nightshift at work and was super horny when I got home and ended up masturbating whilst laying in bed. Reset my counter again.
Nivek
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Other
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 30 Jun 2024

Post by Nivek »

Hey Scotsguy, it's me from the other forum. Ahh should have known you were here when you said you were abstaining! I guess the abstaining is not going very well but its okay!
shockingWD
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 19 Jul 2017

Post by shockingWD »

scotsguy27 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:08 pm Day 23 - woke up from my afternoon nap before work to wet underwear. Still have that “full” feeling.
Congratulations!
shockingWD
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 19 Jul 2017

Post by shockingWD »

scotsguy27 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:34 am
Texanguy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:59 am Horny without an erection at times, not wanting to MB, and having some sexual dreams makes it seem like you are naturally less of an MB addict than most guys are.

Horniness is natural and can be better experienced and enjoyed as a non-MBer, including the WDs. MB addicts 'suffering' through AB to get a WD are doing it wrong.

Good luck in getting your next WD soon!
Morning TexanGuy,

For about the last 2 years I was masturbating daily either out of boredom or nightly to get myself to sleep. Roughly at the start of the year I got bored of MBing daily plus my erections weren’t as hard as they were and I could only trigger orgasm with nipple play with it taking ages when physically MBing my penis. I switched to trying to AB for a week, which took a few months as usually by day 3 or 4 I would end up MBing.

After a while I would manage a week and “reward” myself with MBing and orgasm then afterwards I would feel like crap. Eventually I rediscovered this site and got back in the game of chasing the wet dream.

So far I am enjoying it. My erections are harder, last longer and feel more “natural” (unsure if its the mix of horniness/arousal/bloodflow lol). My erections/arousal no longer relies on nipple stimulation. I can get hard purely on thinking about something sexual that arouses me. Even after my first WD on this time round I remained horny, my arousal levels didn’t drop, my erections remain harder and I still felt full like I hadn’t ejaculated (it’s a strange new feeling). Another thing I have also noticed is my sex drive(if this is the right term for it?) is in over drive at the moment. I’m thinking about having sex at least once a day and this may sound weird but I have the “want” of getting someone pregnant and having a child with someone. Is this a combination of my age (33), the ABing, wanting a release and my body’s natural instinct? I’ve had a mixture of weird feelings recently.

Feeling the same. 31M here. I got bored and also felt the erection was not as great as before during masturbation, but recent abstinence made some erections before beds or during the sleep very solid.

Congratulations!