NNN Logs

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Re: NNN Logs

Post by Seqiro »

Awesome job to all who are still going strong!!! Almost 2 weeks in and no one has climbed a wall yet :D lol Keep it going!
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
Pokke
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 1
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 17 Oct 2023

Post by Pokke »

Nov. 12
Was a really productive day yesterday, so that helped me. By the time the day was over, I was way too tired to even think about anything erotic.
Pokke
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Post by Pokke »

Nov. 13
Trying something new and sleeping in pajamas. Not expecting anything to happen, but it doesn’t hurt to try. Sometimes I get a hint off blue balls, but the pain is only temporary.
Lucifer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 4- 0- 0

Post by Lucifer »

All is good today so far
eric_andrew
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by eric_andrew »

Well, I had a non-orgasm, waking-up WD last night, no contractions or much feeling at all, but got pretty wet. On Day 15 of AB.

I posted in the member area with more details and photos. I'm a bit disappointed, as my whole point was trying to recapture the amazing feeling of WD orgasms, but that'll just have to wait for now!
Pokke

Post by Pokke »

Nov. 14
I think I’m at the point where I’m not feeling horny anymore, which makes everything so much easier. I can taste victory already!
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Post by Mikey42 »

Well done to everyone who's made it to day 14 of NNN!
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
Pokke

Post by Pokke »

Nov. 15
My member was a little more active today, just very sensitive and would get erect just by the slightest touch. I, myself, didn't feel aroused, however, which is good.
Scott
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 27
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 31 May 2024

Post by Scott »

Day 15 of NNN. After a nice period of flatline the hornies :oops: starting returning several days ago. Exercise is often great for dispelling horniness, so I hiked 4 miles Sunday. Sure enough, the temptation :oops: had passed after I got back from the trail. Monday night the chat room here did a nice job of distracting horny thoughts, as usual. Awoke to terrific morning wood 8======>~ and tender testicles this morning sporting a drop of precum. It feels as though they have accumulated a considerable quantity. Wanted more hiking this evening to burn off some recurring arousal. However it's been rainy all day, so I had to settle for walking the mall this evening. It's much harder for me to rack up miles looping from JC Penney to Macy's to Dillard's, but I managed to walk 3 miles this evening, which has reduced the horniness somewhat.
Phluc
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Foreskin status: Intact
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 19 Dec 2023

Post by Phluc »

Half way through NNN and I had a WD. I don’t remember the dream, all I remember is that is was something sexual. I recall a smooth transition from dream to awake, it was a bit strange. As if I didn’t wake up all at once but my consciousness changed gradually for a few seconds as I was building up to it. Luckily I got to enjoy it, but fell right back asleep so had to hide it in the morning. So I guess NNN was a bust 😅