Scotsguy WD log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Sep 2024

Re: Scotsguy WD log

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 21 - Can’t recall any sexual dreams. Woke up soft with some precum in my underwear. Got an erection at work today that lasted about 10 minutes. Whilst driving home my nipples were hard and rubbing against my work top which made myself slightly horny. Horniness and arousal stopped after a while back in the house.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Texanguy
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Horny without an erection at times, not wanting to MB, and having some sexual dreams makes it seem like you are naturally less of an MB addict than most guys are.

Horniness is natural and can be better experienced and enjoyed as a non-MBer, including the WDs. MB addicts 'suffering' through AB to get a WD are doing it wrong.

Good luck in getting your next WD soon!
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by scotsguy27 »

Texanguy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:59 am Horny without an erection at times, not wanting to MB, and having some sexual dreams makes it seem like you are naturally less of an MB addict than most guys are.

Horniness is natural and can be better experienced and enjoyed as a non-MBer, including the WDs. MB addicts 'suffering' through AB to get a WD are doing it wrong.

Morning TexanGuy,

For about the last 2 years I was masturbating daily either out of boredom or nightly to get myself to sleep. Roughly at the start of the year I got bored of MBing daily plus my erections weren’t as hard as they were and I could only trigger orgasm with nipple play with it taking ages when physically MBing my penis. I switched to trying to AB for a week, which took a few months as usually by day 3 or 4 I would end up MBing.

After a while I would manage a week and “reward” myself with MBing and orgasm then afterwards I would feel like crap. Eventually I rediscovered this site and got back in the game of chasing the wet dream.

So far I am enjoying it. My erections are harder, last longer and feel more “natural” (unsure if its the mix of horniness/arousal/bloodflow lol). My erections/arousal no longer relies on nipple stimulation. I can get hard purely on thinking about something sexual that arouses me. Even after my first WD on this time round I remained horny, my arousal levels didn’t drop, my erections remain harder and I still felt full like I hadn’t ejaculated (it’s a strange new feeling). Another thing I have also noticed is my sex drive(if this is the right term for it?) is in over drive at the moment. I’m thinking about having sex at least once a day and this may sound weird but I have the “want” of getting someone pregnant and having a child with someone. Is this a combination of my age (33), the ABing, wanting a release and my body’s natural instinct? I’ve had a mixture of weird feelings recently.
Texanguy
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Post by Texanguy »

Seems like you are generally enjoying the effects of AB, and probably would not be content to go back to frequent MB.

Staying horny after a WD is pretty normal. It appears that it's the letdown after MB that actually isn't that normal.

I'm no psycholgist, but I think it can be risky if you are turned on by getting a girl pregnant. That could lead to serious legal and financial problems, and perhaps an abortion that you'd have to pay for. It could also lead to a kid you don't want to take care of and even a wife you are not compatible with. Not a good path to go down.

But other than those possible issues, it seems like you are enjoying moving towards becoming a non-MBer.

With some of the newer young guys at WDF fully embracing AB, I'm starting to think that some guys just reach the point where it's more sexual and sexually expressive for them to totally quit MB than keep MBing, so they quit. Some guys reach that point earlier than others do, and some guys never reach that point. But for those who do, MB may simply become no longer interesting.

scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

TexanGuy,

I’m certainly enjoying ABing this time around as opposed to say last year.

I’m in agreement with your statement, its probably more wanting to seek out a relationship or start dating again. More of a motivation to be more sociable and make connections than constantly at work or in the house.
Texanguy

Post by Texanguy »

scotsguy27 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:08 pm Its probably more wanting to seek out a relationship or start dating again. More of a motivation to be more sociable and make connections than constantly at work or in the house.
I see. Makes sense.
scotsguy27 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:08 pm I’m certainly enjoying ABing this time around as opposed to say last year.
Nothing wrong with separating horniness from MB. In fact it can be pretty fun and exciting. WDs can be the icing on the cake.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 22 - Woke up with no morning erection. Been pre-cumming most of the day. Nothing else to report.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Day 23 - woke up from my afternoon nap before work to wet underwear. Still have that “full” feeling.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by scotsguy27 »

Texanguy wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:37 am With dreams like that so soon after a WD, another WD must be on the way soon. Seems like it shouldn't take you much AB to make MB seem pretty boring. Good luck with NNN!
You weren’t far off TexanGuy.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Restoring
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Post by Mikey42 »

Congrats! Any dream memories to go with that?
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log