The 90 days of NeverWDb4

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
NeverWDb4
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 20 Sep 2023

Re: The 90 days of NeverWDb4

Post by NeverWDb4 »

Day 11 of my journey/Day 4 of NNN

Horniness hit hard initially on Day 1/2 of NNN (Day 8/9). That was interesting to feel again. Rock hard erections without the need for P, just pure energy. However, every day of NNN has been supplemented with P which was not an issue until I became sick with the flu and was bedbound, rendering me unable to leave my room. As a result, I fell back into the deep hole of P, especially webcam shows as that was an expensive habit and addiction.

I wondered that writing down my feelings before they escalated would be a good idea, thus I am writing this seconds after my thought process. P is obviously bad. I have stated this numerous times in the past year, both old and new forum yet it has a compelling attention. Each time i watch these shows, im just chasing the next dopamine high, forgetting the previous model and putting full attention to the next.

Despite this, I still am chasing the next person with the best features and if one feature is off, I go to the next. It has messed with my sense of identity and self esteem and overall perspective on life. Life is more than sex. There are more things to enjoy and appreciate about yourself than having a naturally gifted big C. I should focus on things I can work on rather than worked up over things I can't as a result of my unrealistic expectations of things.

P.S. This does work. I am no longer craving P.
Seqiro
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Inspirational! :) I deleted all mine. Again :P I'm with you! We got this!
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
NeverWDb4
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by NeverWDb4 »

Day 13/0 Day 6 of NNN.

Today has been another tough day. I had the difficult decision to mb and ej as it could not physically concentrate on my studies and I have several assignments due which were not being completed as a result of my constant horniness. This however was not the sole issue but rather persistent P watching; taking away most of my time that should have been used to study or work. I am learning that my main trigger for this is being at home whilst work and therefore I will move out of my room for any work related stuff such as revision or assignment completing.

Furthermore, even though, I have technically failed NNN. I shall still complete a month of NoFap to make up for this blunder and to fully achieve something I really want.

P.S. I was soooo close to 2 weeks of AB. One or two more week could have been a WD 😡😡😡
NeverWDb4
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by NeverWDb4 »

Despite this tough ultimatum, I have managed to beat my flu and fix my sleep schedule. I also now have intertwined a gym routine into my daily life and found other sources of dopamine boosters that aren't as superficial as P.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Post by Mikey42 »

A single slip up like that doesn't erase all the progress you've made. You may find that a WD may be closer than you thought if you keep at it.
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
Squeeze2
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 30 Oct 2023

Post by Squeeze2 »

You're doing great man!! Yeah... I'd avoid lube and sex toys altogether if you're trying to get a WD haha
NeverWDb4
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by NeverWDb4 »

1/1/24

Today, I decided to revitalize my log and keep you guys, but most importantly myself, updated on my experience through this new year of AB. After watching numerous video on AB and NoFap and P addiction, I have decided to just focus on bettering myself in changing my habits rather than the external benefits that are assumed with AB.

Today was nothing special. I would prefer it that way though. Had lots of schoolwork to catch up on since I had taken a long break for Christmas.
NeverWDb4
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by NeverWDb4 »

2/1/24

Today was semi productive. I had badminton in the morning and I was exploring the area taking photos of the flooded parts. I had no urges until I started watching a movie that was on Netflix and the guy takes off his shirt and reveals his very toned body. I managed to control the urges and stop immediately but I realize how quick temptation hits even if you are mentally prepared.
NeverWDb4
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by NeverWDb4 »

Couple pics of the flood I took today
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NeverWDb4
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by NeverWDb4 »

3/1/24

Yesterday, I had no urges and was trying to correct my sleep. Play games and hung out with my sister for most of the day.