Peel's log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Dec 2023

Re: Peel's log

Post by Peel »

Thank you Marbles and Mikey. You were right Seqiro, very quickly. :P

After only 13 days, I got another WD. A little undeserved, if you ask me. No dream to remember before that but some crazy nonsexual dreams followed. The first one was especially interesting, it seemed like a movie thriller from war times which I was only passively looking at. But back to the sticky accident. I was deadly tired and decided to go to bed (sofa in living room actually) very early, only with a t-shirt on. Later a strong urge to pee awoke me (I wasn't at the toilet before) and after taking a leak I fell asleep very quickly. And the next awakening was also very quick, as I couldn't stop ejaculation and experienced a very nice orgasm. Luckily, my hand was ready and didn't allow a mess to happen. :mrgreen: Good mood for the whole day after this midnight accident.

A dream start for a new year. I was lucky and feel happy. :D

Wish the same luck to everybody.
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jul 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

Peel wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:34 pm Thank you Marbles and Mikey. You were right Seqiro, very quickly. :P

After only 13 days, I got another WD. A little undeserved, if you ask me. No dream to remember before that but some crazy nonsexual dreams followed. The first one was especially interesting, it seemed like a movie thriller from war times which I was only passively looking at. But back to the sticky accident. I was deadly tired and decided to go to bed (sofa in living room actually) very early, only with a t-shirt on. Later a strong urge to pee awoke me (I wasn't at the toilet before) and after taking a leak I fell asleep very quickly. And the next awakening was also very quick, as I couldn't stop ejaculation and experienced a very nice orgasm. Luckily, my hand was ready and didn't allow a mess to happen. :mrgreen: Good mood for the whole day after this midnight accident.

A dream start for a new year. I was lucky and feel happy. :D

Wish the same luck to everybody.
wow when I went 5 months no mb(August 2013-jan 2014) I had a wd every 2 weeks or so, so that tracks with my progress.

I also remember a similar wet dream I woke up to, no idea what it was about but I fell asleep on the couch at my apt, thankfully no room mates were home and easy to hide and cleanup but I was not wearing undies with athletic pants. it was actually my last wd, Feb 2016.
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Wow, congrats peel on your closely following WD!
Phluc
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 19 Dec 2023

Post by Phluc »

Congrats!! That’s exciting.
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by Peel »

Hello everybody and thanks for well wishes!

After I started to think about more regularity in getting WDs it came a looong wait for the next one. TBH, I stopped counting days or even weeks, experienced some flatlines and it seemed to me that even this long February would be without a sticky surprise. Then the weekend came and on Sunday early morning I remembered 3 nice visible dreams. The last of them was at least erotic and I felt very close to missing its wet end.

Finally it happened the next night. My sleep was traditionally interrupted by bathroom visit, then I fell asleep again and was woken up by that fantastic feeling of close orgasm. It even started but maybe I was aware too quickly and felt only one contraction afterwards. Still nice satisfaction and maybe continuing in the next few days. No dreams to remember this time.

Thanks for reading and good luck! :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Phluc
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 19 Dec 2023

Post by Phluc »

Nice partial WD!
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Sep 2024

Post by scotsguy27 »

congrats on the WD
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Congrats on the WD!
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Congratualtions! :D
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by Peel »

Hello everybody!

Yes, Phluc, it was only half WD last time and no other since then. In the meantime I experienced nights with many interesting dreams but I was able to memorize only a small part of them and their context would have been too long to publish them. On the other hand, I was close to night release at least twice: a week ago and then 2 days ago. At both occasions I felt some contractions somewhere deep inside and it looked like ejaculation was approaching. Everything was very pleasant, I wished it continued but I was too aware, too awoken, and that simply couldn't have counted as WD. Then I drifted back to sleep and nothing more happened till morning.

Otherwise very busy days for me. Thanks for well wishes (@scotsguy, @marbles, @seqiro) and nice weekend to everyone.