2x4's Journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Re: 2x4's Journal

Post by Seqiro »

:banana-explosion: WOOT! WOOT! :banana-explosion:

Congrats! :D
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Congrats on the WD. Maybe you'll follow your pattern and get the next one in the next day or so. Good luck!
2x4
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 64
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by 2x4 »

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been updating my log as much! This first half of 2024 was quite crazy for me, I traveled to a lot of different places and thus I didn't have much time to write in my log. But nothing much was happening regarding WDs either; I didn't have a lot of them strangely. Here's my updated calendar:

Feb 26, 06:33
Mar 8
May 21, 05:27
May 29, 08:22

I was traveling for nearly the whole month of February, so maybe that had something to do with it? I'm not sure, but looking back at my schedule I wasn't doing much the last week of May so it's a bit surprising I had silence for April and then suddenly I got two in a short amount of time. Not sure what this means, but I'm just sticking strong to the AB and hoping for more results this month!
Texanguy
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Post by Texanguy »

Congrats on the WDs. Hopefully there will be more soon, in various destinations!
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Congrats! Not as regular as you normally are, it seems. Cycles slowing down maybe?
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Congrats on all the WDs you’ve had within that time!
2x4
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by 2x4 »

Well, maybe updating my log was a good thing since I ended up having a WD two days ago! I can add June 15, 06:18 to the list of WDs I have had this year. Honestly, I didn't expect one so soon since I feel like I am not as regular as I used to be. Well, just goes to show that you can never really predict them, haha. I've definitely been traveling less and just taking it easier this summer, so maybe that has something to do with it? I've often wondered what my non-sexual, everyday life contributes to the frequency of WDs, so maybe this log will help me note that. Hopefully more updates to come soon!
Texanguy

Post by Texanguy »

Congrats again!
2x4

Post by 2x4 »

Well, another update from me... I was on a hiking/backpacking trip and woke up to a WD in my tent on the morning of June 30. This one was a bit unusual for me; I have had WDs on camping trips in the past, but I didn't think that after hiking about 20 miles the previous day that I would have one. I'm wondering if the physical activity triggered it? I'm going to try and make an effort to stay more active than normal in the coming weeks, so I will update how it goes later. Hopefully that means another one can come soon, although no promises that I'm going to be able to hike another 20 miles to trigger it, lol!
goodlife
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by goodlife »

Nice, man. Haha, maybe I have to hike 20 miles too then.