Marbles’ journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 20 Aug 2024

Re: Marbles’ journal

Post by Peel »

Congrats mister! This time it was quick. Hope for more such surprises till Thanksgiving or Christmas. :P
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Sep 2023

Post by icandoitoo »

Well done! Congrats. Hearing your feelings and experience is inspiring and encouraged us all to keep AB
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Congrats!
marbles428 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2024 4:34 pm As per usual, it was very unexpected but greatly enjoyed and appreciated. I think I may know how I was able to have a WD somewhat soon after only 10 days of ABing which is somewhat sooner than usual for me.
Any more comments about how you managed after only 10 days?

marbles428 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2024 4:34 pm *Side note*
There’s something I find incredibly masculine about WDs (I guess because the likely testosterone spike), something that goes beyond the scope of spontaneous MB. Waking up hard, horny, and wet with your own ejaculate compared to the temporary loss of energy and letdown caused by MB.
Horniness after a WD is probably natural because it can stimulate the production of more semen, and thus 'refill' more quickly to keep up fertility. Likewise, the turn off after MB may be nature's way of discouraging MB.

Continue!