Prostate Massager

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
DryGuy
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude

Re: Prostate Massager

Post by DryGuy »

Bumping to ask: What is your opinion on this now? (given how many months have passed)

I think it's a bit of a double-edged sword. Where prostate massage can alleviate some of the pent-up tension (which can support an AB streak lasting longer), but at the same time create even more tension, bloating, and "moments of weakness".

Has it changed the equation for you?
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 13 Sep 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

I have only used it a few times and annoyingly only a few days ab when using it (may try it at like 7 or 14 days ab) and the battery even when fully charged dies after an hour before it gets me to orgasm, I feel like I get close!!! it's more annoying than anything else. I may try as suggested by others on reddit to have my wife push it in when it's active but maybe it was too cheap...
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
DryGuy
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude

Post by DryGuy »

I use only the non-vibrating ones, where the idea is for the movement to be self-propelled and self-reinforcing. I think it would be worth going this route if you're doing longer sessions and the battery life isn't holding up. It's just that all of my ab-streaks have been supplemented by prostate massage, and I'm having serious doubts about its compatibility with wet dreams, at least for me. I'm pretty interested in the question of whether prostate massage helps or hinders wet dreams.
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 13 Sep 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

that's a great quandary too, do they help or not, for me it's trying to make my glans (penis head more sensitive) so a wet dream can be more likely from that reason. but as I've said I've only gone a few days between ab sessions and it helps get me off...but not orgasm so idk. I typically get all chubbed up as they say and then no orgasm so I finish to orgasm myself.
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.