Ant's Journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Scott
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 27
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 31 May 2024

Re: Ant's Journal

Post by Scott »

Anthemic wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:36 am Room getting a bit messy and chores I've been putting off haha, so I gotta fix that this week.
Welcome to my world, lol. Maybe this will inspire me to also fix things I've similarly been putting off. But seriously, congrats on your abstaining/wet dream journey and well-written journal for 127+ awesome days of abs.

Feel free to join us in the new WDF chat room if you'd like, usually in the evenings.
Anthemic
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 6
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jan 2024

Post by Anthemic »

Day 131 - No WD

Haven't been able to update much this week, been a bit busy. I did manage to clean though haha. I don't have anything exciting to report really though except that I have been keeping consistent with the gym and health this week, which is fun. Energy is a bit lower (really, just average which is good) compared to last week when I was aroused like crazy. No WD in sight, which I will lengthily talk about on Day 134 assuming I do not get a WD by then. But really just wanted to check in quickly just to let y'all know I'm still going :)
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Seems like you are making progress in both the AB and working out in the gym departments. Strength training can increase testosterone, and body fat can hold estrogen which can cancel the effects of testosterone, so it appears that getting in shape might increase WDs.
charlythemoose
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Foreskin status: Intact
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Aug 2024

Post by charlythemoose »

hey Ant
hope life will slow down and give you more time
energy can decrease a bit ...a daylight, lol
I always have lower energy when day get shorter, maybe time for vitamins boost
Good luck
Anthemic
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours

Post by Anthemic »

Day 158

It has been a long time! I am sorry for just disappearing like that on you all. Happy to say that I am still on my streak. And I still have not had another WD (and yes, it is extremely frustrating)!

I remember writing that I would have a longer entry talking about stuff if I had not had another WD before Day 134. Well, I am way past that point, so here it is. I'll preface it by saying that I definitely do not plan on stopping this streak. I still am determined to make WDing a routine. So, no I don't want to MB myself, but I do want to think about how I feel when I'm with another person. I don't want to stop myself from release with someone else just because I'm trying to achieve a WD. For now, I haven't released, but I'm not sure about what will happen in the long run.

I will also say that I have been exploring other ways to experience pleasure without cumming. I have been more interested in nipple stimulation, and have definitely enjoyed it a lot. I'm not sure if ABing means depriving myself of pleasure entirely or of just MBing/release. I'm noting that ever since I started focusing on nipple stimulation that my arousal has skyrocketed again. I've been surrounding myself with more "tempting" sexual content because of this arousal. I say tempting in quotes because while it does fuel my arousal, I don't plan on releasing anyway. As such, it kind of ends up being sexual frustration as I just have to deal with it (and kind of enjoy it?) as it fills my mind the entire day.

It's an interesting angle for me. The past month or so, I have flatlined. Rarely would I feel a surge of arousal, and I would go to sleep normally. If I remembered the dream, it was never anything sexual. While I can appreciate that life was neutral, and technically I've saved time every day when I would normally be MBing, I still always hoped that I would feel the horniness come back. That the WD might come again. So when Day 134 came around, it was disheartening that I went a full 67 days after my initial WD without another one. And actually, now that I'm on 158, it's been waaaaay longer haha.

So I've just been interested in getting any reaction from my body really. I like the horny feeling, and I have been trying to stimulate myself (not MBing) in various ways to just reignite the arousal. It's been working! The past few days have been insanely tough. Like I feel like I'm ready to burst at any moment. I'm hoping that if I just continue to feel like this, my body will get the hint to release when I'm sleeping.

However, this also does pose the question I mentioned earlier about releasing when I'm with another person. I've been gravitating toward these opportunities, and while I have yet to go all the way, I feel like it'll be inevitable. But am I seeking it out due to my increased arousal and determination to not MB myself? Honestly, probably. It makes sense biologically, I think. Aroused = seek release with partner. But I'm still intent on the WD stuff too. Can my body please just function properly and give me one? lol.

If I don't intentionally seek something to increase my arousal though, I just flatline. And I haven't felt close to a WD at all while doing that, so I do think I'll keep up the nipple play at least for a bit. Essentially, it's been frustrating not having a WD since I feel I have been doing everything right. Part of my disappointment is my reliance on numbers. I think I thought about Day 134 as like some holy number that I needed to hit or else I'm just way over odds and hopeless. I need to detach myself from thinking I have to WD by a certain time. Obviously, if it's going to happen, it will happen. I just think about the people that can do it like twice a week, and I feel a bit lacking. I know it's all in my head though. And perhaps my body just doesn't need to release so often.

That was a lot of ranting, I feel. There are definitely benefits, sure. Again, I'm saving a bit of time each day that I would spend like edging instead of doing other stuff. Plus, I've been sticking to my fitness stuff too (partially me, but I like to think this AB journey has helped with energy and discipline). I wish there were other glaringly obvious benefits, but if there are, they're escaping me. I'll add more thoughts as I go. And I hope to be back and not disappear, so hopefully I'll see y'all sooner rather than later.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Sounds like a combination of frustration and enjoyment.

You might feel better about your lack of more WDs so far if you look at the 'Quotes from guys who loved their WDs and compared to MB' post viewtopic.php?t=7 . Several 'converts' said it took quite a while for their WDs to become regular.

It appears that edging reduces the chances for a WD. The theory is that it keeps the brain focused on MB as an outlet. It's possible that nipple stimulation might also discourage WDs, if for no other reason than because we don't seem to see frequent WDers engaging in it. It's thus possible that your nipple stimulation may be delaying your WDs. Since we can't do experiments with identical twins, one of whom engages in nipple stimulation and the other who doesn't to see if nipple stimulation has an effect on WD frequency, all you can do is try it both ways and see what happens.

If you are inclined, you might try sleeping naked and/or hanging out/studying naked, or even going to a nude beach (although it might be the wrong time of year for that). Psychological rather than physical stimulation.

Good luck in getting another WD soon!
Anthemic
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by Anthemic »

I hear you on that Tex. I may not have explained it, but I had flatlined for like a month and did not edge or do anything stimulating really. It was honestly a boring month lol. Only for the past few days did I start the nipple stimulation, and I've extremely aroused, which is a nice feeling. Almost forgot what that was like haha. I think I just am doing the whole experiment thing, so I'm definitely going to try it out for a little longer. I don't get like any physical release here, and the odds of that happening compared to edging is way lower. I'll report back in on if I think it's helping/hurting though. Might as well test it out now.

Naked thing is nice in theory, but my house is permanently cold for the winter haha. Definitely doing that in the spring/summer though.

Thanks for the luck :)
Anthemic
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by Anthemic »

Day 161 - No WD

Riveting stuff, guys. This past night I had a dream about... a book club. Sarcasm aside, I really do want to have more sexual dreams because at least those would indicate I'm headed in the right direction. In general though, I've been holding up well. Less aroused the past two days, though the lack of stimulation may have been the reason for it. Must I have to be intentional with this now? I'm not sure. Maybe I'll randomly be surprised by arousal again one day, haha. Another potential reason could be because I rest on weekends instead of going to the gym, but I guess we'll see for tomorrow's upper body day.

As for non-WD stuff, I was cooking new things this past weekend which was fun. Not much else to it, but at least it helped fill my day up instead of succumbing to a flatline. Or potentially, I was able to do new activities like this because my mind isn't solely focused on MB/release. Honestly, who knows. The simplest thing is really that I can make some cool food now lol.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Post by Mikey42 »

Enjoy the flatline for now. I'm sure you'll be back to plenty of horniness soon enough.
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
Anthemic
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by Anthemic »

Day 162 - No WD

Small thing that gives me hope. I had a very, very brief scene I remember last night where someone started to touch my chest/nipples. As soon as that happened, I felt a surge of horniness but quickly gained consciousness before anything actually happened. My dick was pumping, but how much of it was a potential WD vs. me just trying to force it despite being awake, I can't say for certain. Regardless, it's something.

As for the day, I was feeling pretty emotional (anger-sadness; I really don't know why though), so I tried to put the energy into my workout at the gym. Since I was home alone, I spent most of the day shirtless which was nice.