Mikey's journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Michael123
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 05 Sep 2023

Re: Mikey's journal

Post by Michael123 »

Hi there Mikey…happy 44th birthday to you! I hope you enjoy every minute of your special day and I hope you have a happy and healthy 44th year ahead. Once again, happy birthday to you and many more to come! Thanks for reading. Take care. Byes. Michael123
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 23 Sep 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

sorry if I'm a little late but Happy Birthday Mikey!!! thanks again for reviving this forum!! hope your bday was a good one!!
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Post by Mikey42 »

Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by Mikey42 »

Not WD related but I'd like to share the news anyway. Last night I had a new experience in my foreskin restoration journey. When I got out of the shower last night, I looked in the mirror and my glans was completely covered and the end of my foreskin was even just a little bit closed up around the glans. Seeing this got me a bit excited and I chubbed up just a bit. It was just enough to make the foreskin stretch as my glans poked out just a bit. That slight stretch of my foreskin felt amazing which made me just a bit harder. That started a chain reaction of pleasurable stretching of my foreskin and my growing erection feeding off each other until I was fully erect and my foreskin had retracted all the way. I've never felt anything like that before and it was amazing.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mikey42 »

Last night, I woke up in the middle of the night. As soon as I woke up, for no apparent reason, visions of naked asses started going through my head. I don't know if that had something to do with my dream content right before I woke up or what. Then when my alarm went off this morning, I woke up under the distinct impression that I was in the middle of a sex dream. I don't remember any details from the dream unfortunately. When I woke up I was also HORNY.

For almost the past two months, I've been tracking how horny I am through the day, felt stresses, and various sleep parameters. I've decided to make this data public for the benefit of all of us amateur WD scientists. The spreadsheet can be accessed here: Mikey's Data Log
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mikey42 »

Didn't sleep well at all last night but I suppose it was a good reason. I was hard, horny, and my prostate was twitching for about the first 3/4 of the night. Every time it would twitch, it would make tiny waves of pleasure run through my body. A few times, I thought the twitching was going to give me an orgasm but it never built up that quite that far. When I was finally able to fall asleep, I had a pee dream. I remember feeling so much relief when I peed. Shortly after I woke up, dry, but had to pee. Took care of that and my prostate finally settled down and I was able to sleep the rest of the night.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mikey42 »

Last night I broke my record for aborted WDs in one night. My body tried to give me a WD 3 times last night. One of them was even a semi-lucid dream where I was aware that I was dreaming and could feel what was happening to my "real" body. All of the WD attempts were within just over an hour long window too. They were at 7:53am, 8:45am, and 9:11am. It's like my REM sleep kept getting interrupted, so I kept dropping almost straight back into REM when I went back to sleep, so the WD process would start back up again.
TrueBlue
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs

Post by TrueBlue »

Too bad, Mikey. I've had that happen too, it's rough waking up with that feeling of having been just short of the goal line.

Hopefully it's a good sign that a full WD is ready and waiting, just need the right night to set it off!
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Foreskin status: Intact
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 20 Aug 2024
It’s my birthday

Post by Peel »

Mikey42 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:53 am Last night I broke my record for aborted WDs in one night. My body tried to give me a WD 3 times last night. One of them was even a semi-lucid dream where I was aware that I was dreaming and could feel what was happening to my "real" body. All of the WD attempts were within just over an hour long window too. They were at 7:53am, 8:45am, and 9:11am. It's like my REM sleep kept getting interrupted, so I kept dropping almost straight back into REM when I went back to sleep, so the WD process would start back up again.
Yes, this is something which probably most of us experienced. But 3 times in such a short time is a record for sure. Maybe you are ready for something big.

I am so jealous on your sleeping schedule. If I only could sleep so much! :)
Malcolm
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
Foreskin status: Intact
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by Malcolm »

I’ve woken up just short of the goal line before, too. But never more than once in a night. At that point, I don’t think I’d be able to resist finishing the job. You have great discipline, Mikey!