Marbles’ journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Re: Marbles’ journal

Post by marbles428 »

Day 21

3 weeks in and the “fullness” is starting to become more and more apparent. Been horny and leaking all morning and I went for a walk and noticed this feeling almost like blue balls or a general aching during it. Surely a WD has to be around the corner.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

marbles428 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 6:14 pm Day 21

3 weeks in and the “fullness” is starting to become more and more apparent. Been horny and leaking all morning and I went for a walk and noticed this feeling almost like blue balls or a general aching during it. Surely a WD has to be around the corner.
I think these symptoms can happen from excessive arousal. It's not clear that there's a direct link between these 'symptoms' and a WD, but it's certainly clear that WDs can happen without these symptoms. At least some of your past WDs must have occurred without these symptoms.

So maybe relax a little. 'Let' rather than 'force' the horniness. Go to bed to get a good night's sleep, even while hoping in the background that a WD will happen.

Stick with it, and you'll get your next WD soon!
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 40
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 16 Jul 2021

Post by member »

Hey, Marbles! How's your journey going?
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

member wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 4:38 pm Hey, Marbles! How's your journey going?
Day 0

It’s been quite a bit of time since I’ve updated my log so I’ll give a little update. My AB streak was broken of about 2 weeks, and I did beat myself up a bit for it, but I know that quitting “cold turkey” isn’t always going to happen so I’ll accept there maybe the occasional slip up. As of recently I’ve been going on longer streaks of say 2-3+ weeks at a time

I did have a dream a couple nights ago that replicated many of my WDs, only nothing happened in reality.

As always onward with ABing~
dkj87
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by dkj87 »

Definitely don't beat yourself up for that! There will always be more chances. Sometimes you just need to get it out of your system.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Too bad about the slip up, but one slip up MB with longer and longer times in between should reduce the effect of the MB and make it easier to stay on the AB path. Frequent multiple MB is what seems to set people back to zero on their AB journey.

Good luck in continuing your AB/WD lifestyle!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Texanguy wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 2:37 am
Good luck in continuing your AB/WD lifestyle!
dkj87 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 1:27 am Definitely don't beat yourself up for that! There will always be more chances. Sometimes you just need to get it out of your system.
Thanks for the support guys! Still going strong!
Dannykyro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 28 Aug 2024

Post by Dannykyro »

Bro don't feel bad. Quiting is hard. Heck I've been half trying to quit myself for the past year or so. What matters is that you're trying. If you are really trying and really want to quit I think that posting every day definitely helps and that's what I plan to do! Best of luck to you bro we got this!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Dannykyro wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:54 am Bro don't feel bad. Quiting is hard. Heck I've been half trying to quit myself for the past year or so. What matters is that you're trying. If you are really trying and really want to quit I think that posting every day definitely helps and that's what I plan to do! Best of luck to you bro we got this!
Thanks Danny! Good luck with your ABing journey as well!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Day 11

After a crazy busy week I finally had the most action I’ve had in my sleep in a while.

I thought I had a WD since the dream was vaguely sexual and in the dream/irl I felt myself harden. I wake up disappointed realizing I didn’t have a WD so I went back to sleep. I think I had a MB dream because I was disappointed that I didn’t have one so I wanted to MB, but I can’t be certain. Alas I woke up with a wet spot the size of a coin (which was pre) and MW.

Though it wasn’t a full WD, it certainly felt like one and I was glad to have been reminded of the feeling.